Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us getting rid of Young and Turnback Tony. van Gaal likes them, for some reason. Valencia is practically unrivaled for a RWB/RB spot with Rafael perennially injured, and we've already gotten rid of Nani and Zaha for a season through loans. Fellaini dodged a bullet, but I can't think of anyone else we need to get rid of.
Managers like them because they work hard - one of the reasons they're still here yet the much more talented Nani has been sent packing.

Remember this guy supposedly having a option with us and then being the reason along with another player for the Twente partnership to break.

Been impressing in Brazil it seems. Did well in one of the youth tourneys he played with us IIRC.

What happens in the next few days will tell us a lot about our club. It will tell us a lot about the people working behind the scenes at our club.

Lets see who the outgoing players are and who comes in.

Van Gaal has clearly stated he likes Vidal.

Its also clear from the first few games that theres no place for Hernandez in the starting lineup and neither cleverley nor kagawa is the answer to our midfield woes.

Lets see if we can bring in the right players and the players we really need. Because in the last few windows we have been terrible and have stagnated as a team as a result of that.

The Fletcher-Cleverley dream team is severed then.

Who's going to play Saturday? Giggs to register as a player?

di Maria in the middle.

TC23 should be sold, his contract runs out next year apparently.

A bit odd that LVG mentioned Kagawa as injured today, and yet he's "imminent" to joining Dortmund. Obviously he is injured, but I'm just saying that it's weird that he was mentioning him as one of "our own" and yet so close to leaving :lol:

Would be a good start of the clear out if we can get rid of Hernandez, Kagawa and Cleverley before the weekend.

I think Fellaini and Hererra should be fit for that game?
Neither are I don't think. Herrera was confirmed not to be today wasn't he? As for Fellaini, I'm sure he has a long term injury. I'm abit out the loop on injury news but I'm sure they are both out. Hopefully someone can confirm that on here.

So god knows who will play Saturday because Carrick is injured aswell. Maybe go crazy and play Fletcher, Di Maria and Mata in a midfield 3.

This is serious, who do we have for Burnley if Cleverly leaves? Fletcher and Anderson?

The Fletcher-Cleverley dream team is severed then.

Who's going to play Saturday? Giggs to register as a player?
maybe we can play jones next to fletcher. but jones doesnt contribute much in an attacking sense so a 3-4-1-2 wouldnt make sense. maybe its time to switch formations.

Hope its true as it would give Tom a chance to play more regularly, which he badly needs at this stage of his career.
Best news of the transfer window (apart from Di Maria) is that most players we thought were deadwood, LVG is shipping out an then some! Credit to him, he's realised all this dross in a month, the likes of Moyes and even Fergie to an extent accepted as squad players.

Holy shit, a lot of action from us these last few days. And LvG even says he'll bring in more players. Going to be a very interesting few days.

Best news of the transfer window (apart from Di Maria) is that most players we thought were deadwood, LVG is shipping out an then some! Credit to him, he's realised all this dross in a month, the likes of Moyes and even Fergie to an extent accepted as squad players.

Yes, agreed. His views are clearly aligned with the CAF's muppet and "ship the deadwood out" brigades.

maybe we can play jones next to fletcher. but jones doesnt contribute much in an attacking sense so a 3-4-1-2 wouldnt make sense. maybe its time to switch formations.
That's a great idea, our one fit experienced centre back.

Wow, reports are coming thick and fast on this transfer and other outgoing ones. Let's hope we make a combined 40m or so from Kagawa+Hernandez+Cleverley. They total cost us around 20 only so a good profit on outgoing transfers for a change.

Won't be surprised if that meeting between Woodward and LVG that was pictured was about outgoings and deciding on offers etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.