Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We like to keep the tweets in here related to transfers only. Di Maria is a confirmed signing.

I don't want to get banned but Redbistro has been a great part of this thread all summer, maybe now he knows you aren't messing he could be allowed back and stick strictly to the criteria?

Should be a busy transfer window. Won't be surprised to see us signing 2 midfielders.

I'm thinking 2 CM's as well since LvG's comments indicate that he's happy with the defense.

We like to keep the tweets in here related to transfers only. Di Maria is a confirmed signing.

Another chance for @RedBistro wouldn't hurt would it? He has posted lots of good information on here thus far.

Go on @Dwazza Van Hernandez, have a heart, poor @RedBistro may have a serious muppet meltdown otherwise!

I for one, have enjoyed reading the information he has brought us all in this thread.

@Dwazza Van Hernandez - Bit of leniency for @RedBistro would be appreciated man. He and Adnan really keep this thread ticking, would be a shame to have him gone for the last and arguably most exciting part of the window (especially after Val Gaal said "others will come")

As @Stretch said, not trying to get banned here, just think RB should let off this time ;)

I don't want to get banned but Redbistro has been a great part of this thread all summer, maybe now he knows you aren't messing he could be allowed back and stick strictly to the criteria?

He blew his chance with his post about the threadban in the general I'm afraid.

Reactions: moses
Guess that Villa fan account is itk after all. He'll have to start at the weekend because of injuries so I can't imagine he'll leave before then.

So others will come..Thats like more than one player right? Right? Also is the Cleverley links credible?

From our website - sounds confident that more will come in, the way it's worded I would suggest 2 or 3?

Van Gaal on further transfers
: "I cannot say anything because it will raise the price. We cannot react to every rumour. Also, players shall go in the meantime. I had a conversation with the players after lunch and I said, after this week, we shall maybe have another group. Players will go away and others will come in. We have to wait and see."

8m for Cleverley is a good deal for both clubs. He can resurrect his career Gibson like at elsewhere and United get a bit of cash.

No more Cleverley makes the Vidal blow much easier to deal with.

Erm...it's the tranfer forum?
We've had conflicting messages about what is and isn't allowed to be fair. Every United press conference this summer has had relating tweets posted in this thread with no issues. Just find it harsh that it's such a sudden ban for somebody who puts in a hell of a lot of time for the caf and this thread.

Guess that Villa fan account is itk after all. He'll have to start at the weekend because of injuries so I can't imagine he'll leave before then.

I honestly don't see the point in him starting. What is he going to prove in comparison to say harrop, Pearson etc? I know these kids have no experience but I see no harm when the alternative is cleverley

If we're willing to let both Welbeck & Hernandez go, LvG must like the look of Wilson. And of course also hints going 4-3-3.

I honestly don't see the point in him starting. What is he going to prove in comparison to say harrop, Pearson etc? I know these kids have no experience but I see no harm when the alternative is cleverley
Indeed. Cleverley's failure hasn't been for want of opportunities. In fact, he's arguably had too many opportunities.

We've had conflicting messages about what is and isn't allowed to be fair. Every United press conference this summer has had relating tweets posted in this thread with no issues. Just find it harsh that it's such a sudden ban for somebody who puts in a hell of a lot of time for the caf and this thread.

That's fair to say but when I ask twice and a poster continues I am forced to act. Now, let's leave this thread for discussion of tranfer related tweets only. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to make a thread in the admin/mod help forum.

So we received Bids for Kagawa (two bids), Welbeck (One bid), Cleverly (Two feckin bids?!) and Chicharito (one bid). I expect all of them to go.

I think we will get Carvalho and Vidal. In LVG press conference he said players want to come, but their clubs don't allow the,. I honestly think that is to do with VIdal as he has squashed the rumours in 5 interviews.

Things will move along today and tomorrow.

Btw utter madness we weren't in for Garay. Probably the deal of the transfer window.

So others will come..Thats like more than one player right? Right? Also is the Cleverley links credible?

Don't read too much into that. A) It's not his first language. B) He can't say "Another player will come" because that means its a sealed deal.

By saying "others", he leaves it open. Just my thoughts.

So we received Bids for Kagawa (two bids), Welbeck (One bid), Cleverly (Two feckin bids?!) and Chicharito (one bid). I expect all of them to go.

I think we will get Carvalho and Vidal. In LVG press conference he said players want to come, but their clubs don't allow the,. I honestly think that is to do with VIdal as he has squashed the rumours in 5 interviews.

Things will move along today and tomorrow.

Are there not bids from two clubs for Hernandez? Juve & Valencia?

We could make £40m from these sales. Edd is finally getting the hang of this.

Indeed. Cleverley's failure hasn't been for want of opportunities. In fact, he's arguably had too many opportunities.

He has had opportunities that many young players at Utd haven't had. So, in that sense, yes I agree its time up.

I look at some of the kids in the current youth team and I don't see the harm in throwing one of them in - we may have a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.