Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need at least one after today's showing.

Not for just the sake of it though, we've never bought that way, it's always been a case of getting what we want or sticking and I don't think Fellaini would add much to today's performance, he's got no pace and wouldn't help get the ball out quicker from the back, in fact the way the ref was giving out yellows he'd not have finished the game as he's dirty as feck. Cleverley's biggest issue is a lack of confidence on the ball, if we can't get true quality in I'd rather we worked on building that up than sitting him on the bench while we utilize the slowest midfield combo in the top 6.

That would be an amazing signing for Arsenal. If the rest of the summer is anything to go by however, then it wont happen.

Not for just the sake of it though, we've never bought that way, it's always been a case of getting what we want or sticking and I don't think Fellaini would add much to today's performance, he's got no pace and wouldn't help get the ball out quicker from the back, in fact the way the ref was giving out yellows he'd not have finished the game as he's dirty as feck. Cleverley's biggest issue is a lack of confidence on the ball, if we can't get true quality in I'd rather we worked on building that up than sitting him on the bench while we utilize the slowest midfield combo in the top 6.

For the first 30 minutes Fellaini would have made a difference. Amount of second balls we were losing.

We lack aggression in the middle.

For the first 30 minutes Fellaini would have made a difference. Amount of second balls we were losing.

We lack aggression in the middle.

If you have mobility and technique you don't need a bully in there, the key isn't strong arming, it's composure and agility in tight spaces that we lack in midfield.

I've decided that they should shorten each transfer window to 1 day, imagine how good that would be

We should reverse troll him by pretending we are desperate to sign Baines - then City sign him - but the real victory is ours!

So we let Özil go to Arsenal? Woodward should be outside Emirates tomorrow and waiting.

Fellaini is good, but what happened to the BPITW speach. Glazer's agent woody is just playing us like Jesse Pinkman, by going for unnattainable players and rejecting Ozil, LMAO and we fell for it hook line and sinker.

get used to Scrooge United.

Let's do a Chelsea on their asses like they did with Willian. Make him have the medical then do a Fergie with Berbatov and whisk him away in a car to Carrington !

Ozil to Arsenal makes me feel sick. We should have been in there, we are crying out for some invention up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.