Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
French journo just tweeted Juan Mata's father was in directors box at Arsenal v Fenerbache, then deleted it...

https://twitter.com/LaurensJulien

This fella, doesn't usually seem to dabble in baseless speculation. Let's just hope it's another case of Douglas Costa at Old Trafford!

Twitter is going wild with the fact we have agreed a fee for Fellaini...probably BS

From in for the best to Fellaini.

Could be worse, could be Baines

According to Twitter and a few ITK's we have agreed a few for the wig man, £20m with add ons, total £24m.

Baines will stay-thanks god..

Weeks ago we were probably confident of getting Fabregas...things have now changed #Desperate

If wages are the reason he's having a strop he can stay there.

Hard to believe we turned down Ozil if he was demanding around £115k per week.

He's well worth that, in today's money and given his age.

Would have wanted him here, but with Rooney looking more likely to stay, it isn't the end of the world.

ozil has real eased an official statement saying he's staying at madrid..

The German playmaker had been a subject of to interest to Premier League duo Arsenal and Manchester United, but now has directly stated that he has no intentions of leaving the Spanish capital.

"Yes, I want to be very successful with Real Madrid," he told reporters at the Bernabeu. "The media has been written too much, and whilst it is said in the press that there are many teams interested in me, I say that I have a contract and I will stay at Real Madrid."

"I'm fine, until 2016 I have a contract. I have a very good understanding with my team-mates and for me is a pleasure and an honor to play in this team.

The Merengues have started the season strongly under new boss Carlo Ancelotti with a pair of wins in La Liga, whilst Ozil also noted his reverence for club assistant coach and sporting director Zinedine Zidane.

"We are happy now, as we won both games. It's true that we have to play better and we still have much to improve."

"Zidane has been my idol and now part of the team that trains us. When I first saw him in Madrid I was very nervous. He's an extraordinary person who supports and helps everybody."

Status
Not open for further replies.