Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click on the "__ m" bit then click the media button and copy and paste the URL

As I learned during the summer, you don't have to use the media button at all. You simply copy the tweet directly into the comment box and it will automatically appear as intented.

tumblr_mh9nw3yH7D1rxmvtqo1_500.gif

In the programme notes he used the starting on the 1st July excuse. Yes, we really believe that you had no contact with anybody at club.

How can we be possibly in for Bale? We will surely value him at half price to what Madrid are offering. It makes no sense at all. Ozil on the other hand....

Assorted scuttblebutt on twitter that we're in for Ozil and it will be announced on Wednesday.

This ties in with the stuff I've been reading on slightly more reputable news sources that Bale will be confirmed to Real on Wednesday.

Basically Wednesday = Wanknesday.

WOOOHOOOO

Assorted scuttblebutt on twitter that we're in for Ozil and it will be announced on Wednesday.

This ties in with the stuff I've been reading on slightly more reputable news sources that Bale will be confirmed to Real on Wednesday.

Basically Wednesday = Wanknesday.

Another one of these future date/time type situations that never happen!

Not sure where to put this so put it here :

INSANE! Rui Faria informed Jazeera that Chelsea agreed a €60m deal with Man Utd for Rooney, but the club asked for less money+Juan Mata

How did we 'agree' a €60m deal by asking for something that Chelsea weren't prepared to give?

That is as much bull as the story bout us agreeing a deal with PSG for Rooney, but the Fergie telling Blanc he actually isn't worth it.

Seems an oddly specific lie for a Chelsea coach to make up, but then again, he's worked with Mourinho for a while, so bullshit probably comes naturally.

Faria's native country's currency is Euros. Probably just an unintentional remark or he's speaking figuratively in Euros and the amount they offered was ~£50million.

Assuming there is some truth in the story, it could be one of Mourinho's so called "mind games", considering Faria is very close to Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.