Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shamoon guy also said that Rooney came to back to training in good shape actually, which apparently wasn't always the case.

The guy is followed by Phil McNulty, Jamie Jackson and Ian Ladyman so want to believe him. However, that news is nothing new as people have said really so its a bit disappointing

They wouldn't be finished but they'd probably need to sign 2 world class forwards to make up for losing him.

It's the kit photo conspiracies! There's the Thiago one, but I'm also pretty surprised that Rooney isn't in the Nike promotional video on the official website for the training kit. He's one of Nike's most valuable (and most paid for) assets, very strange he wouldn't feature.

It's the kit photo conspiracies! There's the Thiago one, but I'm also pretty surprised that Rooney isn't in the Nike promotional video on the official website for the training kit. He's one of Nike's most valuable (and most paid for) assets, very strange he wouldn't feature.

Spooooky!

clipboard01wisis.jpg

That quote comes from Corriere dello Sport. Mendes has already denied it - he also says he hasn't spoken to the Italian press.

I'd have been very surprised if he had said anything like that in public, he's very careful about that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.