Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Decent chance Greenwald is somehow entangled with the Russians imo. The Russians know how to ensnare themselves with key influencers who they then use to unwittingly push their messages for them. Same things have happened with everyone from Mike Flynn to Rohrbacher to Assange and others.
I follow him. I don't think he's on the take. He has a weird view on some issues which leads him to funny places. He's a bit like Paul Mason over here. Decent jounalist but main flaw is thinking everything is a centrist plot.

Paul Butler just said Mueller may attempt to indict Don Jr for perjury from his lie to Congress regarding the Trump tower meeting as a means to squeeze Trump to either resign or not run again in exchange for the government not attempting to indict him after he's out of office.

Paul Butler just said Mueller may attempt to indict Don Jr for perjury from his lie to Congress regarding the Trump tower meeting as a means to squeeze Trump to either resign or not run again in exchange for the government not attempting to indict him after he's out of office.
He will pardon him.

Must be nice being a Republican, break the law or be a shady bastard and be free from prosecution or consequence if you go away and take up a hobby.
The Bush administration got away with everything. I dont think it would be healthy for this country to allow another Republican administration away scot free.

Must be nice being a Republican, break the law or be a shady bastard and be free from prosecution or consequence if you go away and take up a hobby.
The Bush administration got away with everything. I dont think it would be healthy for this country to allow another Republican administration away scot free.

I don't really consider Trump a Republican. He's more like an organized crime figure who has somehow managed to infiltrate US politics.

Problem with that is Trump will spin it a different way and monetise the hell out of his post-presidency. We wont hear the last of Trump for sure.

Problem with that is Trump will spin it a different way and monetise the hell out of his post-presidency. We wont hear the last of Trump for sure.
Yep. I think he had plans for 'Trump TV' if he lost the election.

@abbydphillip

Rudy Giuliani, attorney for President Trump: "Colluding about Russians -- I'm not sure that's even a crime. The hacking is the crime."

Rudy also says that it wasn't that Trump didn't know about the meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower in July '16 - it's just that he didn't attend.

@abbydphillip

Rudy Giuliani, attorney for President Trump: "Colluding about Russians -- I'm not sure that's even a crime. The hacking is the crime."

Rudy also says that it wasn't that Trump didn't know about the meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower in July '16 - it's just that he didn't attend.
WUM.... WUM?

Coming soon:

"Ok, so he was in the room but wasn't listening."

"Ok, so he was listening but doesn't understand Russian. "

"Ok, so he's guilty but he's innocent."

Seriously we must be living inside a simulation :lol:. It's one thing that Rudy has lost it. But why is he still allowed to speak in front of a camera ?

Seriously we must be living inside a simulation :lol:. It's one thing that Rudy has lost it. But why is he still allowed to speak in front of a camera ?

That's the MSM ensuring that all the goodwill his response to 9/11 achieved is reduced to dust, as it should be. Essentially, they are enabling him to assassinate his own character.

That's the MSM ensuring that all the goodwill his response to 9/11 achieved is reduced to dust, as it should be. Essentially, they are enabling him to assassinate his own character.
I don't question the media letting him speak (which is easy ratings for them), but rather why Trump has not fired him yet.

How long before Guiliani comes out and says he's now untrustworthy? What's their plan here though, I don't understand why he keeps incriminating Trump even further every time he goes on TV. At some point shouldn't someone say to him that it's probably best not to go on TV?

How long before Guiliani comes out and says he's now untrustworthy? What's their plan here though, I don't understand why he keeps incriminating Trump even further every time he goes on TV. At some point shouldn't someone say to him that it's probably best not to go on TV?
I think it's time that we entertain the possibility that he's on our side, and he's trying to see how far he can get until Trump realises. No?

I think it's time that we entertain the possibility that he's on our side, and he's trying to see how far he can get until Trump realises. No?
Pulls off his mask and turns out it was Hilary all along.

Depends upon who you ask.
Mueller is looking for conspiracy.

Colluding is a political backlash. Just like lying to the public about his affairs and pay offs. There is nothing illegal about lying to the public profusely everyday about something you did in the past. Just because it's not illegal to feck Cliffords and buy her story isn't the point. It's political backlash that he obviously doesn't want or he wouldn't be trying to cover it up. The funny thing is it's the cover up not that which is being covered that tends to be illegal. Nixon says hi.

So this whole thing about oh collusion isn't illegal is just bullshit to change the thinking. Its like we had evidence that Trump blurts racially charged insults at his staff everyday and their response is... It's not illegal.

Thats not the point

What a lawyer.

Fecking hell. Rudy is like this

fVh05p.gif

Makes me think something huge is coming very, very soon.