Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah probably right,convinced we aren't even interested but do you think Lavia could

Lavia at least twice (that I remember) gave the ball away just outside his own box after Soton tried to play their way out from the box. I assume this is as a matter of experience, so I would assume he can learn it - but if he was ours, I would not like to see him receive the ball 20 yards out facing goal - under pressure.

Lavia at least twice (that I remember) gave the ball away just outside his own box after Soton tried to play their way out from the box. I assume this is as a matter of experience, so I would assume he can learn it - but if he was ours, I would not like to see him receive the ball 20 yards out facing goal - under pressure.
Yes that's the problem with young midfielders in that position. Very steep learning curve.

Wasn't it Savage and Zidane who played a part in last year's preseason. I remember people hyping them up and saying they should be a part of the team

It could have been worse. We could have announced the signing tomorrow.

This transfer has been in the making for month's, and this is the best our marketing team could come up with??? My kids could have done better than this.... important thing is we got the player!!

This transfer has been in the making for month's, and this is the best our marketing team could come up with??? My kids could have done better than this.... important thing is we got the player!!
Maybe make him play the piano :nervous:

I’m liking the decisive way we are handling our youngsters. He goes to Reading & has a worldie we can match any bid or get a percentage of the fee, lovely business.

Hope he does great things there. It’s also good for the youngster as you’d assume they get a lengthy contract where they go.

He's an 8 for me, doesn't have the discipline to be a DM.

i agree that currently his best position is 8 but don’t you think he could develop deeper?

I’ve found it noticeable that he has played deepest in midfield in both games so far. I’m sure he has played number 4 for England and youth teams too.

i agree that currently his best position is 8 but don’t you think he could develop deeper?

I’ve found it noticeable that he has played deepest in midfield in both games so far. I’m sure he has played number 4 for England and youth teams too.
Personally Ithik he will be Casemiro's long term replacement

Notts Forest can go do one with their loan. If Henderson is so desperate to go, he'll either reduce his wage demands or he should put up and shut up.

If we can get £40m for Henderson and Elanga, that'd be sweet. £10-15m for Fred and another sale from the Maguire/McT combo and we're good to get Amrabat and a CB.

Interestingly, it looks like West Ham got in touch with us about Maguire. That reads like progress to me. On Henderson, I wonder what Forest's new offer will be. If they're still pushing for a loan leading to a purchase obligation, then I doubt that they'll be able to land him.

I know it's a tier 3 source in terms of us buying Amrabat, but the rumour mill suggests that Fiorentina are singing Arthur Melo with one eye on selling Amrabat.

Status
Not open for further replies.