Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

MDFC Manager

I'm glad we're not interested in paying stupid money for Kane. I hope he stays another year and leaves for free.
The best part about this update is that we won't be pissing away the entire summer targeting Kane.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Why is Plettenberg tier 2? The guy talks out if his arse all the time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Why is Plettenberg tier 2? The guy talks out if his arse all the time.
Tier 2 doesn't mean that he's perfect. He gets lots of things right and isn't as speculative as Santi Aouna, for example. There's a reason he's not up there with someone like Ornstein, though; there are a few things that aren't a possibility and corroborated. This might be one of them. Let's see how this situation develops.

croadyman

Expecting Hojlund rabiot and Mount. Don’t have any faith we can beat other teams to Kim and Kane was never happening. Caicedo to Arsenal or Chelsea.
Any hope for GK and definitely have serious concerns about no experienced ST either

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
I have already lost faith for this window, and then for the season ahead.

Will be exactly the same as Mourinho's third season. We qualified for CL after having a good season in PL, but the board have failed the manager.

We can't compete with 100M to spend this summer and so many deadwoods to offload.

Arsenal are not messing and are paying what it takes for Rice, Liverpool are speeding up things, Newcastle are interested in Barrella when we are only here to cry and look at City.

Real Name

Will be exactly the same as Mourinho's third season. We qualified for CL after having a good season in PL, but the board have failed the manager.

We can't compete with 100M to spend this summer and so many deadwoods to offload.

Arsenal are not messing and are paying what it takes for Rice, Liverpool are speeding up things, Newcastle are interested in Barrella when we are only here to cry and look at City.
Did Arsenal pay already, Liverpool speeding up what? Newcastle only interested in Barrella.

AndySmith1990

It's too early for this level of gloom.

But we do tend to follow the same pattern of qualifying for the CL only to make a mess of the summer window and take two steps back. We can only hope the Glazers feck off in the very near future and that pattern comes to an end

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Jude Bellingham isn't worth 90 million quid.You pay what you have to.Better to pay a lesser price now than 90 million in 3 years time.
Jude Bellingham probably is worth that.
Hojlund has had one season in Serie A, whereas Bellingham has been standout for a few years and became the first name on the team sheet for England. He has also had many more established games.

It is bizarre you're comparing the two in potential.

Joseunited

Jude Bellingham probably is worth that.
Hojlund has had one season in Serie A, whereas Bellingham has been standout for a few years and became the first name on the team sheet for England. He has also had many more established games.

It is bizarre you're comparing the two in potential.
How is that bizarre,Holland looks like he definitely has the potential. One good goalscoring season and his price will sky rocket.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
How is that bizarre,Holland looks like he definitely has the potential. One good goalscoring season and his price will sky rocket.
If we are applying this logic then tons of strikers haw this potential. It's bizarre you're overvaluing a kid who has played one full season in a relevant league with 9 goals in 30+ league games.

I can see 30m for that potential but 60m is absolutely laughable.

Joseunited

If we are applying this logic then tons of strikers haw this potential. It's bizarre you're overvaluing a kid who has played one full season in a relevant league with 9 goals in 30+ league games.

I can see 30m for that potential but 60m is absolutely laughable.
Where did I say £60m:lol:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Leeds haven’t exactly been the most inspiring defensive unit of late.

However, purely for the chants, I can get on board with a bit of Koch