Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This is based on weak rumours that came to the fore in the morning (apparently from The Secret Scout on Twitter, but I found nothing there). Tier 2:

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Always thought work permit is just a formality, because I have never read that any player from Europe was denied one. That really sucks for him.

Widow

Auba has a broken jaw that will kepp him out for a few week. Transfer has stalled but agents in London to try and get a deal done.

Varun1

Auba has a broken jaw that will kepp him out for a few week. Transfer has stalled but agents in London to try and get a deal done.
I was hoping this would open the door for Ron to move to Chelsea, hope the Auba move doesn't happen.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford

Been chasing him since last January when we agreed a fee but the goalposts moved - incredibly complicated deal to complete though so not that confident but would be a class signing for us!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3):
Southampton have approached Rennes for Loïc Badé. The club does not want to sell the defender at the moment but discussions will continue. Loan offer with option to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.