Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Mistelroum

Tier 2:

Tier 1:
We should probably be in for this lad at this price. Martial is a crock and not exactly great anyway, Rashford is horrendous and Ronaldo wants to leave/is also terrible at the moment. A cheap, strong, proper CF is just what we need.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I thought Lodi was considered a potential top left back?
He's talented, but Reinildo's a better all-round left back. Renan Lodi strengths come to the fore when his team's attacking, but he isn't as good defensively as Reinildo is. Plus, Reinildo can also contribute to the attack well, so Renan Lodi's only good enough to come off the bench when chasing a goal or when Atletico need to play two left backs in a counterattacking setup.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

AC Milan will earn 4-5 million Euros via a sell-on percentage included in the deal between Lyon and Arsenal Milan.

Last edited:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

AC Milan will earn 4-5 million Euros via a sell-on percentage included in the deal between Lyon and Arsenal.
Is that why the base fee is so low ? They can't get a cut of the bonuses i presume ? 17M is a lot of money on variables especially for a club like West Ham...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Gattuso, at the press conference, on Bryan Gil. "He's in. We are waiting for Tottenham to find a replacement. We have been told that he [i.e. his transfer] is 99% done".
Translation:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The dominoes start to fall.

Now that we're paying what Ajax want, they're more willing to stump up the money to bring back Ziyech.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Extended quotes:
I was clear yesterday [Friday]. He's going to stay...I'm happy that today Bernardo become a winning player.

All the highlights will be for Erling but we cannot forget what Bernardo has done today. Scoring the goal and creating on the right side in the second half. Incredible weapons with Kevin [De Bruyne] and the second goal come from him too. What I'm amazed about Bernardo is the fact that when the game is going wrong he makes steps forward. He loves to play in the games like this situation. A few players make a step backwards and he makes a step forward. That's why Bernardo is irreplaceable with many things for us. He's so important for us Bernardo, can play in three, four or five positions. It's not just what he is on the pitch, it's off the pitch, the happiness in the locker room. I want him so much.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The dominoes start to fall.

Now that we're paying what Ajax want, they're more willing to stump up the money to bring back Ziyech.
Interested to see what Ziyech ends up going for. The fees being quoted a few days ago was close to £40m. If United help us get that much for Ziyech, I would be eternally grateful.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC

I don’t think we bid unless we’ve received encouragement from both sides. Would think a relatively modest buy-back might help seal it, will have to go higher mind you.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

I don’t think we bid unless we’ve received encouragement from both sides. Would think a relatively modest buy-back might help seal it.
Cheeky bastards. If roles were reversed, Palace would definitely quote us £70m as a starting point. Palace can do one with this low ball.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Cheeky bastards. If roles were reversed, Palace would definitely quote us £70m as a starting point. Palace can do one with this low ball.
How much do you think he’s worth? You have seen his strengths and weaknesses like I have.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
How much do you think he’s worth? You have seen his strengths and weaknesses like I have.
In this market, it wouldn’t be worth selling him for less than £50m. There’s no chance in hell Palace would be quoting us £27m if he was your player and Chelsea came to buy him after the season he’s had. And you would likely laugh us out of the room if we put a bid like that on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.