Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how this fraud with cope if he had to play a midfield as crap as Cleverley Rafael and O-Shea. Probably have a mental breakdown

At this point, it's hard to be in awe of his work at City as it was when he managed Barca. Because he's simply bought a lot more than his peers which gave him the edge. The style of play he's instilled at City is quite good, but City's domination is not because of his tactics, it is more because they have a deeper squad than all their rivals.

I hope Pep gets his man, the options he has are just dreadful, he really needs even more world class talent to work with, or he's destined to fail big time. Pray 4 Pep.

He's right, though. He hasn't got a replacement for Fernandinho. None of Gundogan, two Silva's, De Bruyne and Foden are holding midfielders. Jorginho would have been perfect to rotate with Fernandinho. As it is, they didn't get him and remain on the look out for a holding midfielder. They should go in for Witsel.

I expect Woodward to deliver him a new CB by deadline but if he's expecting a new LB or RW then I'm afraid I don't see it happening.

Just btw, Marcus Rashford has been given the no. 10. Used to be 19 previously obviously. Basically rules out any potential big name forward joining in the next 5 days.

Centre back, it is then.

Classic Mourinho deflecting away in the direction of other clubs. We’ve only signed one more player than United have so far, and one of those was agreed las summer.

#fakenews

Classic Mourinho deflecting away in the direction of other clubs. We’ve only signed one more player than United have so far, and one of those was agreed las summer.

#fakenews
Really? You're going to compare your business with ours and say they're pretty much the same?

Really? You're going to compare your business with ours and say they're pretty much the same?
He said we’re signing everybody which implies we’ve made a much larger number of signings than United have, which isn’t true.

#fakenews
Ermm, you do realize that you have spent more than thrice what we have spent right

Ermm, you do realize that you have spent more than thrice what we have spent right
Right, but that’s not to say we’ve been blindly buying whoever we can get our hands on.
You didn't answer me.
In terms of numbers of signings made we can compare. It’s not like Mourinho hasn’t been given a load of money to spend at United either.

Right, but that’s not to say we’ve been blindly buying whoever we can get our hands on.

In terms of numbers of signings made we can compare. It’s not like Mourinho hasn’t been given a load of money to spend at United either.
Now you're moving the goalposts. He has a valid point and you know it. We have signed one first team player for £50 odd million. How many have you signed and for how much?

Just btw, Marcus Rashford has been given the no. 10. Used to be 19 previously obviously. Basically rules out any potential big name forward joining in the next 5 days.

Centre back, it is then.
If we're signing Willian and Martial is going, Willian can have 11. If we're signing Perisic, he likes the number 44 so we're fine there too.

That's an incredibly negative mindset. We are not in that bad situation. Jeez. Would he also care to tell why are there no list of alternatives for Willian and Sandro just like our other cases where we work on multiple targets.
We didn't have an alternative to Perisic last summer.

You know that's not what he means. He knows you have strengthened your team and replaced lot of meh players with some good players
This year you have signed Keita, VVD, Fabinho, Shaquiri and Allison also you were very close to signing Fekir. That's 4 first team players compared to 2 United have signed in Sanchez and Fred.

I'm not justifying his comments, but I think he's just frustrated that we let a direct Rival strengthen so much while we have done very little business

Now you're moving the goalposts. He has a valid point and you know it. We have signed one first team player for £50 odd million. How many have you signed and for how much?
Well yeah that’s a fair point but his implication seemed to me that we were blindly throwing money around.

Well yeah that’s a fair point but his implication seemed to me that we were blindly throwing money around.
I can see how you took it that way. I assumed he was saying ye have spent a lot of money getting everything you needed and giving a nudge to Ed to spend money.

You're certainly throwing money around. I wouldn't say blindly, though. And I don't have a problem with it, because firstly, you're not financially doping, and secondly, we do it, too.

If we're signing Willian and Martial is going, Willian can have 11. If we're signing Perisic, he likes the number 44 so we're fine there too.

We didn't have an alternative to Perisic last summer.

Well we did in the end and it was Sanchez. He basically want workhorses or Bust and it's poor planning on all the board and specially Mourinho's part.

#fakenews
You're including Lee Grant? :wenger:

Can anyone confirm that Liverpool quote is true? I strongly dislike when managers mention other clubs like that, and especially the manager of this great club, he should focus on our team if that quote is true what exactly is he trying to say? That he is jealous of Liverpools signings? What the feck?

Centre back, it is then.

Don't think those numbers have been confirmed.

Also, i dont understand whats so bad about deflecting the question away from your team its a good management tactic, Especially when using it to start some mind games with your rivals. Plus, i support anyone affiliated with United having a dig at Liverpool

I am no Jose fan but the club have definitely fecked him over this summer, there were obvious deficiencies in the squad that are still there and I can understand Jose being frustrated by that . Of course I would prefer him to be more positive but irrespective of the kind of football displayed he got us second last season but he knows that he is under more pressure than the other big coaches this season and that is showing

Status
Not open for further replies.