Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Mourinho apologist behaviour .

Let me explain to you one more time, they do spend money but they also improve their style of play and their performances hence why their boards are more likely to sanction big money transfers because they can see its shaping up to something, also they're not buying players in their late 20's, but instead they're getting mostly younger talents that they know can improve.

You got it now? Liverpool was forced to sell Couthinho, arguably their best player in last 5 years, now imagine Mourinho having to sell Pogba in order to raise finances to buy players in more needed positions?

You're not one of these "the board aren't backing Jose" guys are you?
We only have to look at the wong we've lashed over the past couple of years.

They seem to be absolutely desperate to get rid. Even asked Jose before the game about his interest.
Bayern always know the right time to get rid of an aging player

Boateng would be just like the Schweinsteiger experiment imo. He'd be the absolute worst option for me. Hopefully Maguire or Toby will sign

I’m anything but an Mourinho apologist, I can’t stand the bloke.. sooner he leaves this club the better but for people still to accuse him of having to spend money whereas the other two media darlings don’t because they improve every player they lay their eyes on is just stupid.

But dude the other 2 are actually improving what they've got meanwhile playing nice footy and not splitting up the fan base and stinking up the place with their constant moaning and cheap antics.

Bayern always know the right time to get rid of an aging player

Boateng would be just like the Schweinsteiger experiment imo. He'd be the absolute worst option for me. Hopefully Maguire or Toby will sign

Yeah, I think it would be better not to sign anyone than signing him to be honest.

You're not one of these "the board aren't backing Jose" guys are you?
We only have to look at the wong we've lashed over the past couple of years.

No I'm not, I think he needs to improve on style of play and improve what he already has before being sanction to spend any more crazy money.

Mr. Mourinho have you ever considered, you know actually developing and improving what you already have because there's quite a lot of talent in that squad...

Although it is justifiable to question if he is getting the best out of his players I would agree, in terms of a top quality squad, he is damn right we are short. We have a big squad about 1/3 of which arent good enough and 1/3 of which are very young. If we we are closer to 1/3 of which arent good enough being replaced we could carry the young players but I cant even name a first eleven I have confidence in. We are 2/3 players away from a good first eleven let alone a good squad

I'm no Mourinho apologist by any means but for Christ sake since when does Klopp ever take responsibility for a loss. He's blamed everything from the wind to a dry pitch. Some of you seriously need to give your heads a wobble. Fecking joke.

But dude the other 2 are actually improving what they've got meanwhile playing nice footy and not splitting up the fan base and stinking up the place with their constant moaning and cheap antics.
Mourinho is definitely not getting the best out of the players he's got. That's a valid point. It's harder to make a case that Klopp and Pep are though....Klopp has won nothing whilst spending plenty. Pep, fair enough, he's spent an eye watering amount....but he has developed the (already very good) players

Mourinho is definitely not getting the best out of the players he's got. That's a valid point. It's harder to make a case that Klopp and Pep are though....Klopp has won nothing whilst spending plenty. Pep, fair enough, he's spent an eye watering amount....but he has developed the (already very good) players
We finished second. Behind Pep who has spent a record amount of money and ahead of Klopp.

Jerome Boateng is finished, probably as injury prone as Jones. I still hope this is Bayern trying to find some suitors for hom.

We finished second. Behind Pep who has spent a record amount of money and ahead of Klopp.
Yes, that's true, and I was trying to give a balanced assessment. Do I think mourinho should be getting better from what he's got? Absolutely. Do I hold up pep and Klopp as doing something magical with less resources? No I don't, they've both spent a fortune, one without any success at all.

Yes, that's true, and I was trying to give a balanced assessment. Do I think mourinho should be getting better from what he's got? Absolutely. Do I hold up pep and Klopp as doing something magical with less resources? No I don't, they've both spent a fortune, one without any success at all.
That's fair enough. I was just curious as to who you believe the manager isn't getting the best out of.

Although it is justifiable to question if he is getting the best out of his players I would agree, in terms of a top quality squad, he is damn right we are short. We have a big squad about 1/3 of which arent good enough and 1/3 of which are very young. If we we are closer to 1/3 of which arent good enough being replaced we could carry the young players but I cant even name a first eleven I have confidence in. We are 2/3 players away from a good first eleven let alone a good squad

But dude other managers identify their biggest weaknesses and tend to them (Guardiola back line + goalie, Klopp the same albeit slowly due to financial limitations and they don't linger on impossible targets, plus are getting younger talents they know they'll improve in future and be able to count on them for number of years to come) whilst our manager is just stockpiling CB's completely ignoring other gaping holes in the team and not being able to understand that he can't always get the player he wants and hence why there are alternatives.

And people suddenly start wanting us to sign Mina. Boateng is Luiz in disguise Im sure of it. Very talented and athletic....in terms of a very talented and athletic brain fart. The mere thought of a possibile in some games of Smalling and Boateng behind McTominay and Fellaini firing the ball up to Lukaku to hold up is frightful indeed. reminds me of Jimmy Cricket and his left and right boots on the wrong way round

Tell me the truth, would you trade our EL, community shield and Carabao Cub trophies for a chance at Madrid in last year's final? I would .

But dude other managers identify their biggest weaknesses and tend to them (Guardiola back line + goalie, Klopp the same albeit slowly due to financial limitations and they don't linger on impossible targets, plus are getting younger talents they know they'll improve in future and be able to count on them for number of years to come) whilst our manager is just stockpiling CB's completely ignoring other gaping holes in the team and not being able to understand that he can't always get the player he wants and hence why there are alternatives.

We DO need a quality centre back though we have a load of average ones....anyway what you are criticising is the same thing as Mourinho is it not, that the squad is weak and certain holes need filling so we need signing. Bit strange you are criticising him for him making the samepoint as you?

Status
Not open for further replies.