Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
That... seems like an awful deal?

Higuain who they bought for huge money AND another player, for a guy they sold only recently for not that much?

If that was United I would be fuming :lol:

It's good deal for Juve. Higuain is bottler in CL. They replaced him with Ronaldo who will do everything Higuain will do and more.

It speaks poorly about Bonucci Imo. Why did he leave from the start to run back at Juve when he realized Milan is in crap state ?

Martial’s posted on Facebook to say his baby is ok (called Swan) but for the mother it was a bit more complicated but she’s ok now as well. Says sorry but his family will always come first, back to Manchester tomorrow.
He's playing a dangerous game by playing this through the media.

Look at De Gea for how one should behave even when you desperately want to leave a club.

Look at De Gea for how one should behave even when you desperately want to leave a club.

He is right in explaining the reason for the delay in coming back to the team. Otherwise we only have the criptic comments by Mourinho. Martial’s comments are not those of someone who desperately wants to leave the club.

Martial’s posted on Facebook to say his baby is ok (called Swan) but for the mother it was a bit more complicated but she’s ok now as well. Says sorry but his family will always come first, back to Manchester tomorrow.
He's got his priorities right then.

He is right in explaining the reason for the delay in coming back to the team. Otherwise we only have the criptic comments by Mourinho. Martial’s comments are not those of someone who desperately wants to leave the club.

But his agent said that he wanted to leave.
Shouldn't we believe his agent?

He looked awesome in world cup. Surely your not judging a 23 year old based on 2 performances for Barcelona having just flown 9000 km to a new continent to try and settle into a new life and way of football for the first time?

Judging him based on the World Cup is the same. I'd give him a chance obviously if we signed him, but many Barcelona fans really don't rate him at all.

We don't know that he's playing it through the media. We know he's put a FB message up which is going to be for fans. I doubt that that's how he informed the club.

He looked awesome in world cup. Surely your not judging a 23 year old based on 2 performances for Barcelona having just flown 9000 km to a new continent to try and settle into a new life and way of football for the first time?
Are you judging him based on the world cup? I'm judging on what I've seen, and he's exactly what we don't need. We've enough uncoordinated, young centre backs that are bad at passing.

Moving from Maguire and Tobby to Mina is underwhelming, there's no other way around. Hopefully not true.

Would rather Toby or Maguire by quite a long way. Not convinced he would even improve us but admittedly haven't seen enough of him to judge with any certainty.

Mina would be pretty disappointing to be honest.

The problem is, who are the alternatives? The brief is reportedly tall, strong in the air, good on the ball. To that Mourinho also wanted to add 'experienced', but that looks like it won't be happening.

Im sure i read somewhere Jose had a list of 9 potential CBs - I'm intrigued to know who the others were.

Are you judging him based on the world cup? I'm judging on what I've seen, and he's exactly what we don't need. We've enough uncoordinated, young centre backs that are bad at passing.
Just a year ago you'd have been laughed at for suggesting Hull City's Harry Maguire on here. Now at 25 he's everyone wet dream. A lot can change in a year or two.

Im sure i read somewhere Jose had a list of 9 potential CBs - I'm intrigued to know who the others were.

The list (which was eight-man) was going around earlier in the summer and was reported in a few places. It was apparently: Varane, Skriniar, Gimenez, Alderweireld, Koulibaly, Soyuncu, Romagnoli and Jerome Boateng.

Judging him based on the World Cup is the same. I'd give him a chance obviously if we signed him, but many Barcelona fans really don't rate him at all.
So many legends of the game went from Barca bench to superstars elsewhere. Yaya, Mark Hughes, Tiago Alcantara, Fabregas. Alexis Sanchez etc

The list (which was eight-man) was going around earlier in the summer and was reported in a few places. It was apparently: Varane, Skriniar, Gimenez, Alderweireld, Koulibaly, Soyuncu, Romagnoli and Jerome Boateng.

This is the level we need this season. It doesn't matter how much it costs.

Man if we are only signing one player then go all in and get Maguire ffs so he can get his damn CB and move on, don't panic sign Mina just for the sake of signing someone when Maguire is the better choice. I find it really hard to believe Leicster would reject a 60m£ offer.

So everyone is a Mina expert now? Can we have the verdict of an actual La Liga follower?

What's the point of selling Rojo and replacing him with Yerri fecking Mina?! Might as well just keep Rojo, who's not really 'that' bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.