Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t Abidal Barca’s director of football? That’s a serious case of tapping up. Hope this doesn’t drag on into the start of the season.

Likely a bullshit story but either way selling Pogba now would be mental.

I wouldn’t have been entirely opposed to it if it meant being able to get an extra 2-3 players in but at this point we really can’t afford any major shake ups to the squad.

Tapping up happens all the time and clubs have learnt to accept it. It is when it becomes disrespectful and antagonistic that clubs will pursue complaint mechanisms.

Barca wouldn't be able to get Pogba for anything less than £150m, nevermind Mourinho wanting full assurance that every penny of it - and whatever else was already available - would be spent on ensuring his targets.
Agents shouldn't be allowed to shop people round clubs until their contracts are due for renewal. Everything should be done between the two clubs involved. His agents is a greedy ********(doesn't stand for anything, you can put your own word in there).

Something is definitely going on with Pogba, too late in the window to replace him now. So I don't he will go anywhere now. We can't even give away Darmian. Martial went public with a year left and he doesn't look likely to get his move in the window yet. This transfer window has been horrible.

Not that I believe this Pogba talk but we know the Manager has had issues with him and if the club could get in Kovacic and use the surplus cash to get the deals for a right winger and a centre back over the line then I’m afraid that Jose might be all for it.

The longer Pogba is with Mino, we’ll see stories like his all the time. Not sure if Rom is still stuck with him but it can’t be good for any player when your agent tries to whore you out after a couple of years

Agents shouldn't be allowed to shop people round clubs until their contracts are due for renewal. Everything should be done between the two clubs involved. His agents is a greedy ********(doesn't stand for anything, you can put your own word in there).
No, agents have an important role to play. It's players who make the game and make the money. They are entitled to maximise their share of that and would otherwise be exploited by the clubs. Clubs show little loyalty to players, so don't expect vice versa.

Yeah, what happened to his dream of heading back to Juve to link up with Ronaldo?
Feck sake

Tuttosport aren't reliable at all. It was only a few days ago they were running the Pogba back to Juve story.

This is the time for tapping up!
I just saw that the source is tuttosport.I think they are not very reliable. I do not know if at don balón / diario gol level @giorno
Every club doing it but usually more subtle via agent or fellow national team players, etc.

Not that I believe everything in papers these days. But that's seriously stirring up the pot by media or maybe by his agent giving them info.

The longer Pogba is with Mino, we’ll see stories like his all the time. Not sure if Rom is still stuck with him but it can’t be good for any player when your agent tries to whore you out after a couple of years

Lukaku ditched him. This Pogba stuff will rumble on until September, but it will surely be January/next summer at the earliest now - we'd be mad to sell him after our window has shut with no replacement possible.

Something is definitely going on with Pogba, too late in the window to replace him now. So I don't he will go anywhere now. We can't even give away Darmian. Martial went public with a year left and he doesn't look likely to get his move in the window yet. This transfer window has been horrible.

We have received a £12/15m bids for Darmain, but are holding out for £18m apparently. The fact that Valencia got injured might means he stays.
Martial has 2 years left on his Contract.
Pogba is going absolutely nowhere.

The Marca Kovacic link in no doubt bs but wouldn't surprise me at all if players aren't keen on joining while Mourinho is manager. Top players want to play with freedom and express themselves, not be handcuffed by Mourinho's gutless dire shite. Not to mention his terrible man management skills.

Honestly would sooner see Jones go than Rojo but no qualms about either of them leaving. If we can get both of them out the door and replace them with Alderweireld/Maguire while also giving Tuanzebe some more minutes I don't think it's bad business.

We need to do everyrhing to ensure Pogba stays at United and content at United. Yes he's been largely disappointing for us, but his skillset and potential level is something we will simply not be able to replace. The Barca talk may be nonsense, but it has to be said that it's not as if the players united career has been going swimmingly so far so there is scope for uncertainty.

If they don't have permission, isn't that tapping up?

Also minimum of 200m pounds not euros. Except most of it would end up in that fat ratbag of an agents pocket. Hopefully then United will never do business with him again.
Not tapping up when the selling club encourage it.

I think Jose will leave Utd before Pogba does, might not be the most earth shattering of predictions, but I can't see us losing our most important outfield player anytime soon.

I think Jose will leave Utd before Pogba does, might not be the most earth shattering of predictions, but I can't see us losing our most important outfield player anytime soon.
Shall we have a friendly bet?

I think the opposite. And Pogba is not our most important outfield player, not by a longshot. At least he wasn't last season.

I think the opposite. And Pogba is not our most important outfield player, not by a longshot. At least he wasn't last season.

Who is then? I think it's comfortably Pogba, even with him being terribly unmotivated for the second half of last season, the stats speak for themselves. We're much better with him, than without.

Eh? Since when? His agent might be shopping him about, which is typical of him, but that doesn't mean the club would happily move him on.
Both the club and Pogba want him to move on. Hence why he has been shopped around.

Pogba is available for transfer so how would anyone speak to him if we didn't encourage it?
How do you know that story is true or whether Pogba is 'available for transfer'?

It's possible but there's nothing in this right now.

Both the club and Pogba want him to move on. Hence why he has been shopped around.
Oh great. Why do we bother reading the news? Let's just all follow your Twitter account for personal insight on the private interactions of Paul Pogba.

Yeah its media making shit up going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.