Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Keiler

You need glasses
I do not mean lightweight as in size or physique, merely talent.

Have you seen him so far tonight? 'Second touch is a tackle' is a cliche, but describes him perfectly. He has flappy hands syndrome too - a pass goes wrong and it is others fault for not coming to him.

stepic

sucks for Madrid :)

he will retire there at least, but they now have a rooney like albatross contract to put up with as he continues to decline. he's still contracted there until the end of the 2020/21 season, right?

Devil may care

I'm surprised this was enough to get the thread closed, it can easily be read as him simply playing more games letting Perez know he's going to have to give him the mother of all golden handshakes to leave in the summer when they want to do their rebuild.

Mickfoley

That Mario video is ace. I dig that players joining clubs has gone beyond just the player holding up a shirt infront of photographers, even if some of them are a bit tacky. They're fun either way.

Do they owe Nintendo a bit of money for that? It'll probably cost them more than Mario himself.
No, they didn't use the real mario ost or logo.

NinjaFletch

I'm surprised this was enough to get the thread closed, it can easily be read as him simply playing more games letting Perez know he's going to have to give him the mother of all golden handshakes to leave in the summer when they want to do their rebuild.
Yep seems like posturing to me. For the first time the rolls have reversed and Real Madrid seem to hold a few more of the cards.

United_We_Stand

"Real Madrid are planning a stunning £500million summer raid on the Premier League, Sportsmail can reveal.
The Spanish giants plan to sign three new galacticos and are ready to smash the transfer world record with a £200m deal for Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, as well as installing Mauricio Pochettino as manager.
Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea (£100m) and Tottenham striker Harry Kane (£200m) make up Real’s triumvirate of player targets."

PoTMS

I’m absolutely for the idea of taking one of Bayern’s castoffs. Vidal and Thiago are both better than Goretzka anyway.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Ed get Thiago. We’ve already solved the 2011 muppet heartbreak with Sanchez, let’s fix the 2013 one too.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
And don’t forget Ozil from 2010 (I think :D)
If we got Vidal as well we’d be all set :lol:

Thiago though, he’d be so perfect if he’s still the same player? Really haven’t been keeping up with him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If we got Vidal as well we’d be all set :lol:

Thiago though, he’d be so perfect if he’s still the same player? Really haven’t been keeping up with him.
He’s an even better player than he was back then.

Devil may care

"Real Madrid are planning a stunning £500million summer raid on the Premier League, Sportsmail can reveal.
The Spanish giants plan to sign three new galacticos and are ready to smash the transfer world record with a £200m deal for Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, as well as installing Mauricio Pochettino as manager.
Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea (£100m) and Tottenham striker Harry Kane (£200m) make up Real’s triumvirate of player targets."
Wow! Their outlay nearly doubled since the report earlier. :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Why would they sell in that case? I’d be delighted to take him.
In all likelihood, they won’t. Fake news I imagine. If not, then I can only imagine they would prefer to build a more Aryan team, which Goretzka fits more.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Now that's one player i've wanted us to sign since 2011

DdeGoat

He’s an even better player than he was back then.
Overcome his injuries?

Also, don't know if this is the right thread to ask this but since you are a big fan of Kovacic, has he improved since his initial promise. I don't think he was progressing as well at Inter as expected and then was surprisingly sold to Madrid, a club not renowned to improve young players. Has he developed & matured enough to be a regular in our midfield? Or is your faith in him based on talent he was showing when he broke on to the scene?

prateik

They dont have the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.