Not open for further replies.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Arsene: 44M pounds.
Dortmund: No.
Arsene: 50M euros.
Dortmund: That´s the same money just in another currency.
Arsene: Guys, they caught us. We need a new plan.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Arsene: 44M pounds.
Dortmund: No.
Arsene: 50M euros.
Dortmund: That´s the same money just in another currency.
Arsene: Guys, they caught us. We need a new plan.
:lol:
Us and Arsenal must have the most incompetent negotiators in world football .

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Dzeko's got 5 goals in 4 starts against us (scoring in every game) and 7 goals in 9 appearances in total against us. Would rather not see him here again.

United Pro

Dzeko's got 5 goals in 4 starts against us (scoring in every game) and 7 goals in 9 appearances in total against us. Would rather not see him here again.
Yeah he was a nightmare against us when we played Wolfsburg.

Anustart89

It's 44m plus 13m in add-on's yet that's not used in the headline the way it our signings.:rolleyes: Press are really getting on my tits lately.
Really? fecking hell..

With us they include wages, agent fees, signing-on bonuses and everything, and here they aren't even leading with the full transfer fee. Ridiculous. Just goes to show how much bigger than Chelsea we are, that they'd focus on us in that way and not Chelsea.

Alabaster Codify7

Not sure what to make of these Seri rumours, there certainly seems to be smoke here. Could he potentially be ear-marked as an upgrade on Herrera with an intention to play a midfield 3? However, I'm not liking these stories of his foot problems and cold weather, plus I've never actually seen him play so I cant give an opinion on whether he'd be a good midfielder for us

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Doesn't Seri have an issue playing in a cold climate? Would be a bit unusual going for him given his height as well.
Yeah apparently he's got issues with ingrowing toe nails that give him issues in the cold. Although I have no reason to doubt this, I'm a bit dubious of the quotes. Not sure a player would really complain about that in the first place, let alone rule out a load of clubs over something so small.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Can we please stop the height myth? Mourinho doesn’t have a bias against small players. Yes he likes height for defensive situations however we already have plenty of that.

The cold climate thing is a little weird, can it be treated/managed? Anyone know?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Can we please stop the height myth? Mourinho doesn’t have a bias against small players. Yes he likes height for defensive situations however we already have plenty of that.

The cold climate thing is a little weird, can it be treated/managed? Anyone know?
He's the manager that signed Modric for Madrid. Even one of his favourites Lassana Diarra is 173cm. It's ridiculous to think that he wouldn't sign someone based on their height.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He's the manager that signed Modric for Madrid. Even one of his favourites Lassana Diarra is 173cm. It's ridiculous to think that he wouldn't sign someone based on their height.
You’d think people would know this but it seems not.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Don't know anything about him other than he almost signed for Barcelona last summer, said goodbye to his team mates, then Barcelona fecked him over and pulled out at the last minute.
No, PSG told Nice they would bid higher for him (with intention of not doing so just to feck barca over) , they told they would offer 50 million euros (barca had deal at 40), Nice asked same from barca and they said no and signed paulinho.
Seri has rave reviews from Xavi and has been scouted a lot by arsenal. Psg also wanted to atke him but have to sell upto 75 million of players to balance neymar. then may have to sell more to balance Mbappe.

I think Seri would be a good cheapish signing, although i would say, he shouldnt be the only midfield signing. These reports do seem like agent trying to pimp his name to us and/ or city as there is no news in france about this. Not even tabloids are running with this story.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Don't know anything about him other than he almost signed for Barcelona last summer, said goodbye to his team mates, then Barcelona fecked him over and pulled out at the last minute.
Sums Barca up

That Barella at Cagliari we've been linked with is meant to be really good, not sure who I'd prefer because I've not seen either kick a footy once. Having physical issues with the cold isn't fecking good for Manchester though :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It's 44m plus 13m in add-on's yet that's not used in the headline the way it our signings.:rolleyes: Press are really getting on my tits lately.
Honestly never heard of this Palmeri guy, does he play regularly for Roma?

Everytime I've seen them their fullbacks have been Florenzi and Kolorov.

Seems a huge amount for a squad player.

Dzeko's a good pick up though. Been excellent at Roma and we know he can score in England from his time at Man. City.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Dzeko's a good pick up though. Been excellent at Roma and we know he can score in England from his time at Man. City.
He turned really good as a wingback last season after being something of joke the year before, then he blew his ACL and has just got back from it, don't even know if he's fit to play right now

Inter Yer Nan

Haven't seen him play mate. Chelsea have, what 2 left backs already? Just seems like Conte is building a squad of players below the level of what United and City are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.