Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still first choice though isn't he? Do they have a replacement?
Yeah they paid 30 odd million for a very talented young striker called Schick. He's been in and out of the side a bit but could be a very good player. They also have Perotti who is more of a 10 or a winger buy has played up top from time to time.

The only logical thing for him to do is to come to United instead of AG. After all, as he said himself he owes Jose for that terrible half season of his where he went missing.:devil:
No chance that's realistically going to happen. If he is to move, it'll be for Madrid.

Chelsea this year is doing what liverpool was doing for years and what we did under lvg ; Buying lots of "good solid players". Drinkwater, barkley, bakayoko, zapacosta, dzeko. Having depth is good but when you spend 150-200mil euros on those kind of players is a great way to go in mediocrity.

He's still first choice though isn't he? Do they have a replacement?
Also rumors that they may come in for Daniel Sturridge. Let's hope that is true :)

My bet is he will renew and just wants to milk a better contract from Chelsea.
Definitely overrated in my opinion. But then again, I have DDG as a benchmark as a goal keeper :D

How is Emerson? Dzeko is nearly 33.. Will have a couple of seasons as a backup striker..

Ed usually waits for a tweet from this account before going ahead and poaching the player from City's nose. Go on Ed, do your thing!

Yea and just to be consistent, City would need to take moral high ground and end their pursuit. Do it Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.