Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea need a striker who will be happy sitting on the bench most of the time, and receiving low wages, hence the Crouch and Carroll rumours.

Chelsea should go for Kenny Miller. Heard he's still knocking 'em in - in Scotland.

Final details to be resolved on Monday before Lassana Diarra is unveiled as a PSG player according to RMC.

Final details to be resolved on Monday before Lassana Diarra is unveiled as a PSG player according to RMC.

Is he having some sort of renaissance? He was linked to us a few weeks ago. Is he any good these days?

Is he having some sort of renaissance? He was linked to us a few weeks ago. Is he any good these days?
He's always been good. He's had fitness and off the pitch issues though.

'Is he six foot or above and listed as ST in FIFA? If so inquire about him.'

Conte doesn't want A target man. He wants any target man. Any one at all.

since chelsea want a target man and we're in the business of exchanging players now, we should give em Fellaini for Kante

He's always been good. He's had fitness and off the pitch issues though.
I remember him being good, but it's quite late in his career and wasn't he playing in Middle East? Just assumed his career was pretty much done. Now he's being linked to the big boys again. Wonder what's happened there.

I remember him being good, but it's quite late in his career and wasn't he playing in Middle East? Just assumed his career was pretty much done. Now he's being linked to the big boys again. Wonder what's happened there.
He had to sell himself to the highest payer to reimburse a €10m debt owed to Lokomotiv Moscow for unlawful termination of contract.

He's barely played at Al Jazira due to injuries but here's one of his games:

He had to sell himself to the highest payer to reimburse a €10m debt owed to Lokomotiv Moscow for unlawful termination of contract.

He's barely played at Al Jazira due to injuries but here's one of his games:

Ah, that makes a bit more sense now. Thanks. Hope he sacked his agent/whoever who let him think he could terminate his contract without it being unlawful.

Ah, that makes a bit more sense now. Thanks. Hope he sacked his agent/whoever who let him think he could terminate his contract without it being unlawful.

It seams a bit more complex when you look at his history at some of his clubs.
Chelsea, ran down his contract so they were forced to sell him
Arsenal, they got rid of him after 5 months with no explanation.
Real, apparently fell out with Jose and was sold on to Russia.
Spartak Moscow, had a disagreement with the manager about his pay went on strike and stopped going to training. They terminated his contract, It went to CAS who ruled in favor of the club and forced him to pay 10 million euros and a 15 month suspension from playing football.
Marseille, Had a great first season made club captain, then fell out with the management about his pay and contract terms and was stripped of the captaincy and finally released.

Now I know that we are not party to any of the goings on and every story has two sides to it, but there does seem to be a pattern. I fully expect him not to last more than two seasons at PSG if he goes there.

It seams a bit more complex when you look at his history at some of his clubs.
Chelsea, ran down his contract so they were forced to sell him
Arsenal, they got rid of him after 5 months with no explanation.
Real, apparently fell out with Jose and was sold on to Russia.
Spartak Moscow, had a disagreement with the manager about his pay went on strike and stopped going to training. They terminated his contract, It went to CAS who ruled in favor of the club and forced him to pay 10 million euros and a 15 month suspension from playing football.
Marseille, Had a great first season made club captain, then fell out with the management about his pay and contract terms and was stripped of the captaincy and finally released.

Now I know that we are not party to any of the goings on and every story has two sides to it, but there does seem to be a pattern. I fully expect him not to last more than two seasons at PSG if he goes there.
Yeah, there seems to be a common denominator there.

Jay Bothroyd is bossing it at "Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo" (or so Wiki says) surely Chelsea need to try a cheeky £30m bid?

He's getting into his 30s decreasing his value and they are are well out of the title race now so I could see a massive offer being quite tempting. He's not quite as prolific this season either as last year, had a slow start.

He's still first choice though isn't he? Do they have a replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.