Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have two competitions to play and LvG said he wanted to work with a smaller squad.

We'll be fine after the international break IMO. We're short in a few positions but I think LvG is flexible with his players (Kuyt, Young etc.), and a few of our players are quite flexible with their positions anyway. Di Maria will be counted as both a body in midfield and on the wing.

I'll be delighted to see the end of the rotation madness.

This.

Hope we find a starting 11 and just stick to it. Moyes making changes every week didn't help him.

Well I wanted to see a clear out. But Valencia, Young and Fellaini gotta be three of the luckiest guys at the club.
In the world is probably more accurate. Especially after it was confirmed Young earns £120,000 per feckin week!

Are we even trying anymore for a center midfield transfer? I'm quite confused at this point. I really hope Strootman in January is not our solution (and if he is that he's healthy).

Are we even trying anymore for a center midfield transfer? I'm quite confused at this point. I really hope Strootman in January is not our solution.
Even if we were to go for Strootman it won't be in January. Roma may still be in the CL and will not be wanting to lose him. If anything, it will be next summer.

No problem with us bringing Blind in, but I do still hope for a midfielder too. Carvalho interest has apparently cooled, Strootman is unrealistic in this window and Vidal isn't happening.

I hope we go for De Jong.

Even if we were to go for Strootman it won't be in January. Roma may still be in the CL and will not be wanting to lose him. If anything, it will be next summer.

This.

You seen their group?

But I agree. With Conte leaving Juve this is their best chance to win the league. If they competing for the league then I doubt he'd want to leave.

Highly doubt it after his tweet earlier. Plus aren't they signing Falcao? And they only allowed one more non EU player.

Spanish media denied that Falcao will sign, Tancredi said he will sign. If it is a mdifielder, Vidal would still be a possibility. The tweet means nothing imo, could still go. DeMono said Verratti, could be him too. Didnt Perez met with the PSG president a few days ago? They have 4 midfielders for 2 positions,could easily add another one. One of Vidal, Verratti and Carvalho. There you go.

Strootman will most definitely move if LVG was after him. Unlike Mr. Loyal,aka Shite barnet, aka fecked up knee.

Maybe Van Gaal feels that once they have adapted to his style, our current CBs plus Rojo will be enough to get us into the top 4.

Sometimes I feel that people forget that CL qualification is the target. It's not a great feeling but it is our reality at this moment. Next summer make a real push for Hummels and Strootman.

Can you just imagine Cleverley signing for Madrid and suddenly becoming this amazing player? You know, like bad fanfiction or something. It would be crazy. I almost want it to happen (almost).

Hoping for actual strengthening and not just Blind for the last few days. Blind in and Lindegaard, Cleverley, Kagawa, Welbeck and Hernandez out would weaken us. Surely we have something more than Blind up our sleeve to offload that many.

It's amazing how many managers and leagues Cleverley seems to suit despite being absolutely fecking gash.

He's Wengers sort of player, he's Martinez's sort of player, he's LVG's sort of player. Yeah, sure he is. All managers who love bollock-less midfielders who can't do anything but pass it side-ways.

Are we even trying anymore for a center midfield transfer? I'm quite confused at this point. I really hope Strootman in January is not our solution (and if he is that he's healthy).

By January we could look even less attractive to a guy playing in Rome for a team in the CL that is also competing for the Serie A title, as we have no midfield to get us to January.

It's amazing how many managers and leagues Cleverley seems to suit despite being absolutely fecking gash.

He's Wengers sort of player, he's Martinez's sort of player, he's LVG's sort of player. Yeah, sure he is. All managers who love bollock-less midfielders who can't do anything but pass it side-ways.
There is some sort of player stuck in there, just suppressed by a massive injury and then destroyed by colossal amounts of morale destroying critics. But yeah, I do agree with your assessment of him currently. I think he's too far gone to become good again.

I saw something in him for a long time but I can't help but agree with this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.