Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone hating the 3-5-2 rejoice!

feck yeah! playing 3-5-2 causes UNNECESSARY hassle Our players do not have the capability to play in that system. It is hard enough to learn Van Gaal's system in a 4-3-3(he says takes around 3 months).

He needs to swallow his pride and move on.

If something isn't working there is no harm in changing it. I wouldnt be upset he is trying to do something different unlike the stubborn ass that was Moyes.
And if we change the system it doesn't mean we have to stop the youths and the reserves playing it, it was always going to be hard with the current generation but he has always had a plan for the future after all Rome wasn't built in a day.

That could mean we play a diamond midfield - with one striker, one #10, Di Maria, Herrera and Carrick behind them.

So Rooney, or Mata on the bench then.

Just hope LvG is decisive on this, as we can't mess around any longer, we are stacked up front and need to get it right.

First off I would ditch the 3-5-2 and change to a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1.

We need a World Class CB like Mats Hummels. Some people have said that he would be interested in a move to United in the future but he will not be coming this summer. I would sign Ron Vlaar. He is big, strong and good in the air. He performed really well at the world cup and he would provide some much needed experience to a young back four.

I think we need two central midfielders. A defense midfielder like Nigel De Jong to protect the back four and give some steel to the middle of the field.
I also think we need Arturo Vidal. No explanation necessary really.

Finally I think we still need another winger to give us some depth if Di Maria were to get injured or so. I picked Shaqiri because some reports said he was available on loan.

I would sell Anderson, Fellaini, Cleverley, Young and Hernandez.

Starting 11:

--------------------------De Gea

------------Rafael----Jones----Vlaar----Shaw

--------------------De Jong----Vidal
---------------------------Mata

------------Januzaj--------------------Di Maria
----------------Van Persie/Rooney/Welbeck

Second 11:
------------------------Lindegaard

----------Varela----Smalling----Evans----Rojo

--------------------Carrick----Herrera
--------------------------Kagawa

---------Valencia------------------------Shaqiri
----------------Van Persie/Rooney/Welbeck

This is what I think we have to do before now and the end if the window. I know it is probably unrealistic but I can still dream.

What's stopping him?
I doubt anyone will be interested to be fair. The players that have been told they have no futures are playing like they have no future.
We don't need half the players this season so shift a load

I doubt anyone will be interested to be fair. The players that have been told they have no futures are playing like they have no future.
We don't need half the players this season so shift a load
Indeed, it's time for a complete rebuild, no one should think they are safe.

After tonight's performance :lol:

I know complete dogs dinner tonight. I have always thought since the debut goal off his chin that he is a useless player but at least he always looks like grabbing a goal. Nowadays though De Gea looks more likely to score. Sell in a heart beat.

First tweet:
CONFIRMED: Agents of Manchester United are in Italy, within hours they'll send a fourth and final offer to Juventus for Vidal

Second tweet:
CONFIRMED: Manchester United makes a LAST bid for Juventus' Arturo Vidal. The figure is still not known. A take it or leave it offer.

These a reliable source (if such a thing exists)?

feck yeah! playing 3-5-2 causes UNNECESSARY hassle Our players do not have the capability to play in that system. It is hard enough to learn Van Gaal's system in a 4-3-3(he says takes around 3 months).

He needs to swallow his pride and move on.
Nothing to do with his pride. Who would you have player at full back in the last game? Valencia and Young? We can't play a normal 4 man defence unless we have actual fullbacks, and they're all injured. Against Burnley we'll have Rojo available so he can play left back, but we still don't have a right back, so while we might change, it's not guaranteed. Only option is playing Jones - Evans - Blackett - Rojo in defence, but after todays showing Evans shouldn't be near the team.

First tweet:
CONFIRMED: Agents of Manchester United are in Italy, within hours they'll send a fourth and final offer to Juventus for Vidal

Second tweet:
CONFIRMED: Manchester United makes a LAST bid for Juventus' Arturo Vidal. The figure is still not known. A take it or leave it offer.

How does that work? The want the "agents" to get as close as possible to be able send the final offer by donkey?

First tweet:

Second tweet:

Why would you post that ? The first tweet is from the 15 and says the same thing than the last one.

Why would you post that ? The first tweet is from the 15 and says the same thing than the last one.

Was RT'ed onto my timeline, didn't notice the first tweet until i'd posted it.
Saw a few people use it as a ''source'' to speculation, so thought i'd share and translate it.

But hey, sorry for doing so, i'll just delete it ..

Fourth and final offer? I thought we didn't even make a bid as of today.

So many reports of bids being made but none actually being 'official'. I just think both clubs have been discussing this for a while now but are far off with regards to fee so both being very cagey.

Status
Not open for further replies.