Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Its almost like WWE created that storyline to try and break them up in real life ¬¬

Its almost like WWE created that storyline to try and break them up in real life ¬¬

I did read a rumour that Vince hates the idea of Lana being with someone like Rusev and was trying to break them up. Likely bollocks but Vince is so mental that it sounds like it could be true.

Sami Zayn wrestling for evolve... this weekend.

Well Sami ain't wrestling anywhere anytime soon, especially not elsewhere.

There's two possibilities, someone else from NXT is wrestling one of the shows (unlikely from a paperwork perspective) or a Sami appearance/autograph signing.

EDIT: now I read that Gabe actually confirmed the appearance overnight. Should really have checked that tbh.

Last edited:
Another awful Raw. Kane facing Rollins was stupid when it's the PPV match and in what was probably the worst match in the entire divas revolution (which tells you how bad it was) the shitter twin pins the champion.

Last edited:
No authority/rollins promo to start of Raw, what am I seeing? Great segment from start to finish, Dean's face when Big E started talking was priceless.
"That is a garden snake" - Xavier Woods.

Cena VS Ziggler was pretty good. Except you know, Cena kicking out of everything. CENAWINSLOL

Steph yelling to people in a plane so suits her character, it's incredible. I bet she is the kind of woman that argues at McDonalds about paying for the sauce too.

Hey look, the black sheep has finally been knocked off his feet. Hurray.

Ryback's new gear makes him look like a ballerina on Venom. I know, it's for a good cause. But still. :lol:

Are my ears kidding me, or did Owens just get a pop when he walked in?

New Day marking out to Seth's entrance theme was cool as well. The best thing in WWE right now.

Well Sami ain't wrestling anywhere anytime soon, especially not elsewhere.

There's two possibilities, someone else from NXT is wrestling one of the shows (unlikely from a paperwork perspective) or a Sami appearance/autograph signing.

Yeah it's been clarified it's a meet and greet for 'VIP' tickets, and a in ring segment for live audiences only.

Would not be surprised if see quite a few NXT guys wrestle there. HHH praised Evolve, they've sent a few guys not ready for NXT to Evolve already and there has been rumor's that WWE was looking to buy it out or WWNLive as a whole, and use it as another developmental brand, which does make sense.

NXT getting so big now, there looking to have it tour like Raw/Smackdown, they're recruiting more and more guys from indies/TNA/Japan, it's more of an Indie supershow show now and going to soon outgrow developmental (it probably already has) and it's going to be a struggle for guys and girls who are green to actually get any ring time. So it makes sense to bring Evolve on board, which is probably on the level of NXT when it first started, and keep it that way for newer guys to learn the ropes in front of an audience before moving them up to NXT.

Kane may not be as young or as mobile as he once was but I'm kind of enjoying his split personality feud with Seth Rollins. He still looks a monster but doesn't make Rollins look weak either which doesn't happen often

Are my ears kidding me, or did Owens just get a pop when he walked in?

Owens always gets a pop, ever since NXT. He's so good at getting heal heat, and one of the only guys on the roster whose almost certain to put on a good match, even if it's just him trash talking throughout, it's got most people cheering for him.

Kane may not be as young or as mobile as he once was but I'm kind of enjoying his split personality feud with Seth Rollins. He still looks a monster but doesn't make Rollins look weak either which doesn't happen often

I think Demon Kane has come out on top every time he's come against Rollins? He even took a KO punch and a beat down from nearly all the Roster and still came back to beat Rollins last night.

Would be OK, if they let Rollins come out on top, clean. But there will be some BS way he wins. At least we'll hopefully see the end of corporate Kane.

Yeah it's been clarified it's a meet and greet for 'VIP' tickets, and a in ring segment for live audiences only.

Would not be surprised if see quite a few NXT guys wrestle there. HHH praised Evolve, they've sent a few guys not ready for NXT to Evolve already and there has been rumor's that WWE was looking to buy it out or WWNLive as a whole, and use it as another developmental brand, which does make sense.

NXT getting so big now, there looking to have it tour like Raw/Smackdown, they're recruiting more and more guys from indies/TNA/Japan, it's more of an Indie supershow show now and going to soon outgrow developmental (it probably already has) and it's going to be a struggle for guys and girls who are green to actually get any ring time. So it makes sense to bring Evolve on board, which is probably on the level of NXT when it first started, and keep it that way for newer guys to learn the ropes in front of an audience before moving them up to NXT.

There's nothing to them buying out WWN, at least at the moment.

Currently the plan (to my understanding) is for them to split NXT to an extent, whereby the bigger names tour the country/world with Evolve names filling out the cards where required, giving them good workers with cred and in return Evolve get advertised by the WWE and some of these appearances (there is a bit more to it, look at Matt Riddle signing to Evolve for an example). The other half to this plan is to use the early NXT model of touring Florida with all of the rookies.

BOLA is out for anyone interested. Just watched night one and there's some fantastic stuff on there (thats not even including Melissa Santos' dress), most notably Mark Andrews vs Will Ospreay and Eurotrash (Zack Sabre jr, Marty Scurll and Tommy End) vs Mt. Rushmore 2.0 in the main event.

Night 2 down, Mt Rushmore 2.0 were fantastic again, this time in a Guerilla Warfare (hardcore, basically) match against Biff Busick, Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett, yet this was probably only my third or fourth favourite match, Drew Galloway vs Speedball Mike Bailey and Zack Sabre vs Ricochet were incredible. The lucha tag match was also great.

Hell of a tournament this.

Owens always gets a pop, ever since NXT. He's so good at getting heal heat, and one of the only guys on the roster whose almost certain to put on a good match, even if it's just him trash talking throughout, it's got most people cheering for him.

I think Demon Kane has come out on top every time he's come against Rollins? He even took a KO punch and a beat down from nearly all the Roster and still came back to beat Rollins last night.

Would be OK, if they let Rollins come out on top, clean. But there will be some BS way he wins. At least we'll hopefully see the end of corporate Kane.

I think they could possibly have demon kane win and Sheamus cash in money in the bank. If I a, not mistaken Kanes only other world title win was very short lived

I think they could possibly have demon kane win and Sheamus cash in money in the bank. If I a, not mistaken Kanes only other world title win was very short lived

No he had a second title run a few years ago on Smackdown when he cashed in his MITB on the same night he won it against Rey Mysterio, he lost the title to Edge about 6 months later.

Raw was shit. After the ending last week with New Day looking like a legit threat, they struggled to a win on the first match of the show against a disfunctional Ambrose/Orton combo, when the story should have been them continuing to dominate which would have easily continued the thread that Ambrose/Orton cant work together, without trying to make them look strong in the process. Everyone knows what those 2 can do as singles guys, but when they are arguing and not looking like they can work together they shouldnt be looking strong against a good team, and only losing to a fecking roll up. The story coming from that match is that they cant work together going into their HIAC match, but the way they did it made New Day look lucky to get a win, and in turn they made their finish from last week look like absolute shit. So sick of the 50/50 booking. Just build a team like the Wyatts, or New Day as dominant, not even because they are better as individuals but because they work as a unit

Cena and Ziggler were smart to stop the match and acknowledge the couple in the crowd tbh.

The booking of Ziggler/Cena was actually embarrassing. Ziggler basically kicked out of absolutely nothing, while Cena went on to kick out of a super top rope DDT, a seven foot in the air fameasser, got out of the sleeper hold, kicked out of the Zig Zag and even kicked out of Ziggler cheating by raking the eyes and delivering a superkick. They should be ashamed they just put that out there, an absolute load of bullshit.

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous pandering to somebody proposing in the crowd.

Why do people hate Roman Reigns? I get they turned on him cos he was being pushed straight into the main event for WM (and was doing cheesy disney type promos).

But since then (and including the WM main event), whats he done wrong to deserve boring chants and getting booed? Kinda confused about that tbh.

I've just realised they haven't made the tag title match at HIAC a tables match. I just took it as a given seeing as that seemed like the logical way it was going. Unless this feud will continue on until TLC and that's where they'll have it which would a bad idea. It's already running pretty dry with the Dudleys being kinda boring and New Day should really move onto bigger things.

Why do people hate Roman Reigns? I get they turned on him cos he was being pushed straight into the main event for WM (and was doing cheesy disney type promos).

But since then (and including the WM main event), whats he done wrong to deserve boring chants and getting booed? Kinda confused about that tbh.

It's was a poor promo, Romans is not that great on the mic, and Chicago is a smark crowd and was always going to eat him alive. It's almost like they did it in purpose? Send him out there in front of a tough crowd, and one that's been quiet all night and give a promo re-telling the whole Wyatt/Reigns story?...

The booking of Ziggler/Cena was actually embarrassing. Ziggler basically kicked out of absolutely nothing, while Cena went on to kick out of a super top rope DDT, a seven foot in the air fameasser, got out of the sleeper hold, kicked out of the Zig Zag and even kicked out of Ziggler cheating by raking the eyes and delivering a superkick. They should be ashamed they just put that out there, an absolute load of bullshit.

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous pandering to somebody proposing in the crowd.

I'm beginning to hate the Open Challenge, it's meant to be there to showcase talent but when you have Cena kicking out of everything and then to win by a single AA.... Does not achieve anything.

Maybe something to do with his upcoming break, but even Cena looks jaded by it all. Big difference between his open challenge promo and matches to the what he's doing now.

Didn't mind the proposal thing, that was alright. If it's a work like @EvilChuck thinks, it's a clever one. What I did mind was Cena kicking out of everything. The match was great, except for CENAWINSLOL. With him leaving for a while I was considering a Dolph win, since it would be weird to have a title go missing for some time I think. Or has that happened before?

Didn't mind the proposal thing, that was alright. If it's a work like @EvilChuck thinks, it's a clever one. What I did mind was Cena kicking out of everything. The match was great, except for CENAWINSLOL. With him leaving for a while I was considering a Dolph win, since it would be weird to have a title go missing for some time I think. Or has that happened before?

Well the logical reason would be Cena dropping the belt before he goes, But it's John Cena, he does whatever he wants anyways.

I think him losing to Ziggler out of the blue would of been great for Raw, they need more surprises at the moment for ratings because it's all just very predictable and boring now. It's at the stage where you don't need to see Raw anymore because no titles will change until the PPV's.

Well the logical reason would be Cena dropping the belt before he goes, But it's John Cena, he does whatever he wants anyways.

I think him losing to Ziggler out of the blue would of been great for Raw, they need more surprises at the moment for ratings because it's all just very predictable and boring now. It's at the stage where you don't need to see Raw anymore because no titles will change until the PPV's.

Think Ziggler will go full heel on Cena, darker ring attire, he's growing out he bleach blonde hair, and the eye rack on raw.

Not sure how they'll play writing Cena off. I'm guessing he'll drop to Ziggler at Hell in a Cell, but i don't find Ziggler as a believable person to write Cena off TV.

Could surprise me and see Ziggler go full on psycho.

When Cena takes a break, he needs a big beatdown, and to lose the title. I was thinking Cesaro initially to take the title of him and get the push as the guy who has done it, and gets respect from Cena for doing it.
But then again, I wouldnt mind Ziggler turning heel or even better, Strauman coming out, beating the crap out of Cena, but then saying, hes not answering the challenge, he just wanted to beat him down, but in fact Bray is answering the challenge. Bray wins the title and then can drop that to Reigns or Ambrose or something around WM.

It's was a poor promo, Romans is not that great on the mic, and Chicago is a smark crowd and was always going to eat him alive. It's almost like they did it in purpose? Send him out there in front of a tough crowd, and one that's been quiet all night and give a promo re-telling the whole Wyatt/Reigns story?...

I get that, but what about every other time. Yeah, hes not ready for long promos imo. The one he did wasnt smooth and you could see him struggling to remember some of his words at times. But in general, since WM theres been nothing wrong with the build they are giving him. hes taking beat downs, hes not in superman mode at all, his promos have been fairly limited. Its a bit weird why hes still getting boo'd.

Think Ziggler will go full heel on Cena, darker ring attire, he's growing out he bleach blonde hair, and the eye rack on raw.

Not sure how they'll play writing Cena off. I'm guessing he'll drop to Ziggler at Hell in a Cell, but i don't find Ziggler as a believable person to write Cena off TV.

That would be great to be fair. Commentary goes on every time about the open challenge biting him in the ass one day, yet it never happens. Best case would be someone like Neville or Cesaro just running in and pick up a win, dirty or clean. Cena's is out for two months or so anyways, so let him drop the title and fight for it when he gets back. Or not...

That would maybe be a good way to rebound from the Lana \ Rusev engagement, use it as an excuse for him to go full heel and have him start attacking people randomly.

I get that, but what about every other time. Yeah, hes not ready for long promos imo. The one he did wasnt smooth and you could see him struggling to remember some of his words at times. But in general, since WM theres been nothing wrong with the build they are giving him. hes taking beat downs, hes not in superman mode at all, his promos have been fairly limited. Its a bit weird why hes still getting boo'd.

I think he's always going to get slightly booed, just the nature of it. How ever he was initially cheered on Monday, listen to his entrance and that's how it's been like that for him for a whilst. That crowd on Monday was the worst reaction he's got for a whilst, half his own fault, half whoever booked him to go out to that crowd.

I think they'll do a huge spot at HIAC between him and Wyatt, and he'll probably take the bump which will get help get him over.

I think he's always going to get slightly booed, just the nature of it. How ever he was initially cheered on Monday, listen to his entrance and that's how it's been like that for him for a whilst. That crowd on Monday was the worst reaction he's got for a whilst, half his own fault, half whoever booked him to go out to that crowd.

I think they'll do a huge spot at HIAC between him and Wyatt, and he'll probably take the bump which will get help get him over.
So basically, they are taking the route they should have taken with him all along? I just watched the WWE 24 episode about Roman at WrestleMania and such, and it was very interesting to see how he dealt with it all, especially the huge amount of boo's he received. Very humble in saying that this might be his only Wrestlemania, and he realizes he needs to work for it all.

He has the potential to be a huge star I think, but then again: It's WWE, might be a new toy comes along soon and Roman goes to midcard feuding with the other thrown away toys.

It was probably the worst but he gets a lot of mixed reactions throughout (SD helps sweeten that). I think putting him back with Dean was a good idea. I think hes been working hard since WM and taken some beatings. I do think they need to be careful with his promos though lol.