Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I would argue that to progress a story you need that? You cant use the girls instagram,etc videos to push a story unless its shown on tv. Majority of viewers wont even bother to check them and its horrible story writing.

Arent they breeding dissension in team PCB anyway?

Well what reason was their behind Cesaro and Tyson teaming up? it's the same concept.

They're breaking PCB up because everything they do is absolutely awful because there is no chemistry there. It's the most important part of being a team.

Well what reason was their behind Cesaro and Tyson teaming up? it's the same concept.

They're breaking PCB up because everything they do is absolutely awful because there is no chemistry there. It's the most important part of being a team.

Cant remember if there was one or not :p

My memory for wwe is awful as I dont pay that much interest. Agree with you there.

There's no Chemistry with PCB because they are all too fixated on winning the Divas title and becoming the main girl in the WWE. That's no bad thing at all, but it's like when you see Cena or Orton or the like join stables or tag teams, it just doesn't feel right or look right because they should be challenging for a singles title. I get the same feeling from the members of PCB, and especially Paige and Charlotte.

If it was the Rock they'd have probably have had him come out on this past Raw so you get the shock reveal but then they can advertise him for the PPV.

You are probably right, but the suspense on "who is it?" Is already there. If it is the Rock then it is a big pay off

There's no Chemistry with PCB because they are all too fixated on winning the Divas title and becoming the main girl in the WWE. That's no bad thing at all, but it's like when you see Cena or Orton or the like join stables or tag teams, it just doesn't feel right or look right because they should be challenging for a singles title. I get the same feeling from the members of PCB, and especially Paige and Charlotte.

There's no chemistry in any diva team. Alicia is a 3rd wheel with Bella's. Naomi and Taminah are just post scripts to Sasha and PCB has the 3 people who can shine individually. Of all the sins made by Steph, the 'announcement' of diva revolutions must rank near the top.

The two next NXT specials already sold out (including the one in Wembley) Woo :D

From Smackdown...

ptcdSax.gif

New Day are the most entertaining thing in wrestling right now.

Am I the only one that liked his feud with Orton until they destroyed him? ¬¬

I can't really remember it that well, to be honest, besides destroying the stock car.

Kofi putting Orton through the table was amazing. Was MSG iirc and the crowd went nuts for him.

Then all it lead to was that RKO and Orton calling Kofi stupid loudly. :/

Double post, but on an unrelated note, was watching you tube and came across this:

What a great segment. Austin and Angle were hilarious, but I loved the wcw run ins with Shane. Then they went and turned them heel ... and then the rest.

Didn't Kofi botch the finish which is why Orton threw a hissy fit.
He stood up, when he should have stayed on his knees. Professional thing to do would have been lock him in for a slam, remind him of what he was supposed to do, slam him, and carry on the match.

Most wrestlers have to adjust on the fly often.

He stood up, when he should have stayed on his knees. Professional thing to do would have been lock him in for a slam, remind him of what he was supposed to do, slam him, and carry on the match.

Most wrestlers have to adjust on the fly often.

Orton is known for being a bit of a drama queen though.

To be honest, Kofi shouldn't of messed up. It was the biggest push of his career and that moment basically ruined it.

What do the caf think about Sunday. Who walks away with the titles?

This is probably the most unpredictable PPV in a long long time.

Sting versus Rollins will probably be Rollins again.

There are some pluses to Sting having the belt - like having a face to be able to pass the belt off to Haitch before his WrestleMania match with Rock - but there are a lot more negatives, mainly having a 56-year old part-timer be champion. You'd think they'd learned enough from Brock to not do that again so soon. And at least Brock is easily perceptible as a threat and can deliver great PPV main events.

Orton is known for being a bit of a drama queen though.

To be honest, Kofi shouldn't of messed up. It was the biggest push of his career and that moment basically ruined it.

- Charlotte will win the Divas title, but the damage already been done in that one.

- Cena will win the U.S Title (which I think will end up being the main event to #wwelogic)

- Ryback vs Owens could go either way, Owens should win but wouldn't be surprised to see Ryback keep it. My prediction: Interference will help Owens win

- New Day will keep the Tag belts

- My theory for the Championship is rather Sting wins for Hall of Fame purposes and then Sheamus cashes in MITB, Or Rollins gets a win through interference

KOfi messed up, Orton acted like a bitch. Funny thing is, Ortons messed up (I still remember that missed RKO on Jericho). Would have been funny for Jericho to let go of the walls and call Orton an idiot.

Anyway im going with:
-Rollins to retain both titles
-Owens has to win right? I like Ryback tbh, but Ryback beating Owens means feud is over.
-New day retains.
-Charlotte ends the streak and commentators say "Diva Revolution" about 8 times. Honestly, a good kick to that would be getting rid of that butterfly toy, bringing back the womens title, getting rid of diva term, ending the teams, and having charlotte defend against everybody (at least two title defences a month).

Kofi putting Orton through the table was amazing. Was MSG iirc and the crowd went nuts for him.

Then all it lead to was that RKO and Orton calling Kofi stupid loudly. :/

There was another botch where Kofi was meant to come out to stop Orton punting somebody but music hit too late.

I've always liked Kofi. His character got a bit stale, but he's always been talented. New Day has rejuvenated him

I dont think music hitting too late can be Kofis fault haha. But yeah, Orton was terrible at ad-libbing. Didnt he once go to Sheamus and ask him for his lines? :lol:

-Rollins over Sting.
-Cena gets the US title back.
-Owens over Ryback
-Charlotte wins the Divas title
-New day retains to continue the feud.

-Charlotte ends the streak and commentators say "Diva Revolution" about 8 times. Honestly, a good kick to that would be getting rid of that butterfly toy, bringing back the womens title, getting rid of diva term, ending the teams, and having charlotte defend against everybody (at least two title defences a month).

The title defended once a month at PPV would be enough for me as long as someone is constantly going for that title.

Sting versus Rollins will probably be Rollins again.

There are some pluses to Sting having the belt - like having a face to be able to pass the belt off to Haitch before his WrestleMania match with Rock - but there are a lot more negatives, mainly having a 56-year old part-timer be champion. You'd think they'd learned enough from Brock to not do that again so soon. And at least Brock is easily perceptible as a threat and can deliver great PPV main events.

HHH and Rock won't be a championship match and I doubt after cementing WWE over WCW at Wrestlemania that the next match Sting takes part in he wins the WWE title.

Kanas name is Asuka (apparently means Future). Makes her debut next week on NXT. Cool.

That petition has over 2 and a half thousand signatures in 2 days.

Some of life's most memorable moments are spent with a table. Think of the family dinners, board game nights, and the hanky panky you and your significant other enjoy when you have the house to yourself. All enjoyed on or around a table!

We, The New Day, are here to alert you to the rise of a camouflaged menace, a filthy scourge, a lingering and powerful blight that should have been eradicated a decade ago, that threatens to mutilate & poach every table in existence. This plague refers to itself as The Dudley Boyz. These Boyz have been destroying tables, obliterating good wood, and spitting in the face of Mother Nature for years so it is time that we took a stand. Please sign this petition to ensure that our future generations don't have to first learn about tables in history textbooks. Keep tables from going the way of the dodo bird. Keep them from going extinct.

And if this petition gains enough support, we're pretty sure we can get the Dudley Boyz fired or tarred and feathered. Something really humiliating. Only you can prevent table violence.

#SaveTheTables
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-the-tables

There's a never fail easy method to tell who fecked up in an Orton match. Did Randy throw a strop? If the answer is yes then his opponent fecked up. If no then it was him.

I wouldn't wish watching that on my worst enemy.

Kanas name is Asuka (apparently means Future). Makes her debut next week on NXT. Cool.

Yup. It's also the name of a Joshi legend who she's paying homage to, WWE won't really reference that much mind.

What they do with her is very very far from cool. Here's hoping they rectify the major booking error next taping.

Yeah but you hate Charlotte, so you know...

Dont read the spoilers so not going to discuss whats been taped.

Yeah but you hate Charlotte, so you know...

Dont read the spoilers so not going to discuss whats been taped.

Hey I want to be proved wrong, zero to suggest that I will be though. She's getting worse.

Some interesting stuff coming with the women, from confirmed signings (Asuka, Athena, Nikki Storm) to others that are likely to join later this year/early next.

So I thought I'd finally check out the Nexus storyline after putting it off because I know how it ended and figured I'd just get mad at a really promising angle getting ruined. Turns out I should have continued putting it off. It starts off amazingly and the beginning is so good with the exception of the whole apology promos. They should have just pushed the 'it wasn't personal' side of it rather than saying sorry. Besides that it was exciting at the start but it does start going down hill quite early with random people getting involved just so Cena can have some back up and not get his arse kicked week after week. And then Cena finds his shovel and starts doing needless things that make people look unnessarily weaker.

Going back over past matches I'm really starting to hate Cena, and not just because he wins so much and rarely loses clean but because he seems like such a selfish worker. Having spots where he has to get his finsher in or suddenly no selling stuff. Back when the boos first started I felt they were unfair and they kinda were unfair then but after this stuff and having years of it, no wonder he gets so much hate. At least he hasn't been that bad this year from the stuff I've seen.

Anyway the Nexus slowly lose their edge rather than continuing to build them as this unstoppable force like they should of and I lose hope and don't even make it to SummerSlam. I have seen the elimnation match before but the impact of that ending is softened watching the entire story unfold. I'm not even going to bother with the stuff after SummerSlam as it sounds terrible.

My predictions for tomorrow.

Neville/Lucha Dragons vs Cosmic Wasteland. not clean
Ryback vs Kevin Owens. Cannot see Kevin win it clean, although I would like that more.
Nikki vs Charlotte. Nikki will probably get pinned. Paige heel turn afterwards?
Dean, Roman & Mystery guest vs The Wyatt Family. Cannot see them kill this feud already, so im going with a DQ for the faces.
The New Day vs The Dudley Boys.
Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev. Who cares?
Seth Rollins vs John Cena. Clean and easy.
Seth Rollins vs Sting. Sting will get 5 minutes of enjoyment of the Championship before Sheamus broque kicks his facepaint off :(

The mystery partner will be Samoa Joe IMO.

Cenas lost like once "clean and easy" in the past 15 years.....to Brock.

Not many 'clean' losses either, already wasted the one on his this year with Owens, don't think theres any reason to hand one to Seth now on top of that.

• Shawn Michaels, RAW, April 23, 2007
  • Great Khali, SNME, June 2, 2007
  • Triple H, Night of Champions 2008
  • Batista, Summerslam 2008
  • Big Show, RAW, March 30, 2009
  • Randy Orton, Hell in a Cell 2009
  • The Rock, Wrestlemania 28
  • Daniel Bryan, Summerslam 2013
  • Brock Lesnar, Summerslam 2014
  • Kevin Owens, EC 2015