Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I agree Earl should be in WWEs HOF.

TNAs HOF is like Redcafe having a wrestling hall of fame. Same prestige tbh. Their HOF makes for some fun reading:
Two of their HOF acts are currently active WWE guys right now (Dudleys and Sting - both going for belts this weekend).
The other (Angle) pretty much wants to come back to WWE and the ref is known for what he did in 97 and for being an evil twin.
And well Jarrett who owns a different company right now haha.

Authority are one of the worst things cos they are meant to be heels but want to be cheered so badly, and then do things that make no sense.

Edit: Xavier + Trombone is the greatest thing ever.

Last edited:
The person scripting Rybacks promos needs a kick in the arse. He embarrasses me more each week

NIkki Bella breaking the record...I can't believe the bs I have just watched. Why not have Charlotte win it, but say that they want the WOMENS Championship belt back, thus letting Nikki Bella keep the womens title back.

Decent Raw. HHH and Ryback dancing is hillarious, Neville&Lucha is promising. Divas match was a fluke, very dissapointed in that result. Do not see the point of the DQ means championship does not change hands rule.

Cause how easy would it be to win the title if you just got your mate to run down and give the champ a kick in the arse

Infact, heel champions should do that. It would be guaranteed heat. Just low blow your opponent every time and laugh at the crowd before cockily swaggering off back stage.

Remember when Owen Hart was defending the IC title against Austin, and was choking him and the ref said he will DQ him, and Owen goes "DQ me then, ill keep the title anyway"
Always found that hilarious and wondered why heels dont try do that more often.

I went to Summerslam and the Raw after it, one of the best experiences of my life. Think I'm gonna go Wrestlemania now as well off the strength.

Also this is a good read:
http://uk.complex.com/sports/2015/09/wwe-divas-revolution-has-officially-failed

Good read mostly cos its obvious. Will never forget Nikki coming out after Summerslam and saying "wins, losses, who cares".
If there was ever a quote that defined this so called revolution.

Remember when Owen Hart was defending the IC title against Austin, and was choking him and the ref said he will DQ him, and Owen goes "DQ me then, ill keep the title anyway"

Didn't Christian briefly adopt that gimmick against Randy Orton when he was champ? Acutally worked to get heat on him as well if I recall.

Good read, and it makes sense too. Divas revolution feels a bit too forced now. Shame, cause there are a few stars in there, they are just not used right

Also: Any guesses who will be the mystery partner for Reigns and Ambrose? Any faces not yet involved in Night of the Champions shenanigans?

I'd guess either Randy Orton or Erik Rowan.

Unfortunately.

I was thinking Rowan but isnt he still out?! Personally id like to see him rejoin Wyatts when he returns. He was teaming with Harper before his injury.

I hope they dont just yank somebody from NXT tbh. Theyll probably just throw in Cesaro hoping it gets a pop, then have him get pinned lol

Didn't Christian briefly adopt that gimmick against Randy Orton when he was champ? Acutally worked to get heat on him as well if I recall.

Christian won the title (second time) through DQ right? haha.

I guess it's because there's been a couple of prior instances where a heel 'gaming the system' eventually has the system come down on him hard, whether through no-DQ matches being booked or even restarted immediately after the first DQ, so they're afraid of pushing it too far.

We all know the main reason is that it would become so tiresome that keyfabe needs heels to not 'understand' this.

Other common common gripes like this (legitimate or not) are wrestlers not bringing guns to no-DQ matches, why promoters would constantly let their matches be ruined by interference from other wrestlers or even non-wrestlers, etc...

I was thinking Rowan but isnt he still out?! Personally id like to see him rejoin Wyatts when he returns. He was teaming with Harper before his injury.

I hope they dont just yank somebody from NXT tbh. Theyll probably just throw in Cesaro hoping it gets a pop, then have him get pinned lol

Rowan would be annoying because it'll automatically weaken someone. It'll either make Bray Wyatt look like less of a brain-washing force (though i guess that's digging into it a bit too much) or it'll make Ambrose and Reigns look like idiots if/when he turns on them.

Also, he's a completely uninspiring singles wrestler... he clearly needs to be part of the Wyatt stable.

So yeah, Orton isn't on the card, and makes sense storywise... he'll get a nice enough reaction and he's a name, so it's not the worst thing in the world... just a bit bleh. Cesaro would be good, but not a massive surprise... and if they dig into NXT, they can only really go for Samoa Joe I'd say.

Good read, and it makes sense too. Divas revolution feels a bit too forced now. Shame, cause there are a few stars in there, they are just not used right

Also: Any guesses who will be the mystery partner for Reigns and Ambrose? Any faces not yet involved in Night of the Champions shenanigans?

wwe-night-of-champions-baron-corbin2.jpg

Rowan would be annoying because it'll automatically weaken someone. It'll either make Bray Wyatt look like less of a brain-washing force (though i guess that's digging into it a bit too much) or it'll make Ambrose and Reigns look like idiots if/when he turns on them.

Also, he's a completely uninspiring singles wrestler... he clearly needs to be part of the Wyatt stable.

So yeah, Orton isn't on the card, and makes sense storywise... he'll get a nice enough reaction and he's a name, so it's not the worst thing in the world... just a bit bleh. Cesaro would be good, but not a massive surprise... and if they dig into NXT, they can only really go for Samoa Joe I'd say.

Where is this notion about Rowan coming from? Not too familiar with the past (recently started watching & all) but why would he side up against the Wyatts? Unless it is for an inevitable betrayal. Orton would make sense in a way that he is probably pretty pissed about the Wyatts jumping him and has nothing going on in terms of angles. Would be a bit easy. Samoa Joe would be fun and would balance out the brute that is Braun I think.

Meltzer reckons thats a fake... thank to feck.

Corbin is nothing more then a finisher.

Where is this notion about Rowan coming from? Not too familiar with the past (recently started watching & all) but why would he side up against the Wyatts? Unless it is for an inevitable betrayal. Orton would make sense in a way that he is probably pretty pissed about the Wyatts jumping him and has nothing going on in terms of angles. Would be a bit easy. Samoa Joe would be fun and would balance out the brute that is Braun I think.

Well he was last around tagging with Harper, but then, WWE will happily throw logic out of the window when it comes to a return.

Apparently he is still injured though, so nothing to worry about there. It'll be Orton or (less likely) Cesaro then.

Well he was last around tagging with Harper, but then, WWE will happily throw logic out of the window when it comes to a return.

Apparently he is still injured though, so nothing to worry about there. It'll be Orton or (less likely) Cesaro then.

Fair, just hope it wont happen. Feels a bit too tame. I would like Finn Balor to be the one, but I cannot see that happen. Probably either Orton or Cesaro indeed.

Rowan is the new big show. He will turn from face to heel to face every month :P
It wouldnt make one bit of sense since they were tagging before his injury, but you know, WWE tends to ignore stuff before injuries. (though im sure hes still injured, isnt he)?

Honestly, using somebody from NXT (especially Balor) would be a mistake. It really should be nobody from NXT (except Rhyno lol). IMO Orton was the best but I have a feeling he may miss the PPV.

also lol @ why dont heels bring guns ¬¬