Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Cenas lost like once "clean and easy" in the past 15 years.....to Brock.

Not many 'clean' losses either, already wasted the one on his this year with Owens, don't think theres any reason to hand one to Seth now on top of that.

• Shawn Michaels, RAW, April 23, 2007
  • Great Khali, SNME, June 2, 2007
  • Triple H, Night of Champions 2008
  • Batista, Summerslam 2008
  • Big Show, RAW, March 30, 2009
  • Randy Orton, Hell in a Cell 2009
  • The Rock, Wrestlemania 28
  • Daniel Bryan, Summerslam 2013
  • Brock Lesnar, Summerslam 2014
  • Kevin Owens, EC 2015

Alright, then maybe not clean. But I cannot see Rollins lose both titles yet.

My predictions for tomorrow.

Neville/Lucha Dragons vs Cosmic Wasteland. not clean
Ryback vs Kevin Owens. Cannot see Kevin win it clean, although I would like that more.
Nikki vs Charlotte. Nikki will probably get pinned. Paige heel turn afterwards?
Dean, Roman & Mystery guest vs The Wyatt Family. Cannot see them kill this feud already, so im going with a DQ for the faces.
The New Day vs The Dudley Boys.
Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev. Who cares?
Seth Rollins vs John Cena. Clean and easy.
Seth Rollins vs Sting. Sting will get 5 minutes of enjoyment of the Championship before Sheamus broque kicks his facepaint off :(

Ryback is the one with the push now. As usual Creative have totally let off all stream with Owens. Ryback wins.
Dudley Boyz win. They need to get one in to build up the feud. New day has been awesome even without the title and don't think a loss would affect them much.

Rollins vs Cena / Rollins vs Sting - - Both DQ's with Rollins keeping one title.

I've decided that the only correct answer to "who should the third man be?" is Apollo Crews. He's wasted in NXT and just imagine the reaction when he hits whatever they want to call the Uhaa Combination nowadays on Braun Strowman. Instant megastar.

Writing it is just too easy.

Nope.

Also, just announced that the matches will be back to back. So Cena/Rollins and then Sting/Rollins straight after.
Good, just before they were saying 1st he defends his world title vs sting then his us title vs Cena

Good, just before they were saying 1st he defends his world title vs sting then his us title vs Cena

Sheamus was just on the pre-show and announced they're back to back. I didn't catch if he said Cena/Rollins was first or last so might have got the order the wrong way round.

Sheamus was just on the pre-show and announced they're back to back. I didn't catch if he said Cena/Rollins was first or last so might have got the order the wrong way round.
Sheamus said Cena 1st then Sting, hope he's right, world championship should be the main event (apart from Royal Rumble)

I like that it is back to back. Honestly think Rollins wins both - they're building him as the main man.

Staying up to watch this tonight, I'm really hoping Kevin Owens picks up the IC championship and I'd love Rollins to defend both titles.

Staying up to watch this tonight, I'm really hoping Kevin Owens picks up the IC championship and I'd love Rollins to defend both titles.
Love to see Sting win only for Sheamus to cash in, just to see/ read people's reaction

Isn't the preshow exclusively on the network? Why do they have to insert an ad break in the middle of the match?

I have been getting a number of 30 seconds ads before shows lately but that ad during the match was annoying.

I just about to ask the preshow network question because they keep telling the viewers to buy the network and subscribe. Surely everyone watching preshow will be on the network anyway, as it's only on the network.

IC title first! come on Owens. If he loses this I'll probably sulk and go to bed.

I have been getting a number of 30 seconds ads before shows lately but that ad during the match was annoying.

I just about to ask the preshow network question because they keep telling the viewers to buy the network and subscribe. Surely everyone watching preshow will be on the network anyway, as it's only on the network.

If it was an ad for some product then it would still be annoying but understandable. But an ad for their own stuff, they are not making money from it so it's completely pointless.

Owens isn't the kind of wrestler who needs a cheap win vs ryback, more then good enough to be beating him clean

What the feck....Brocks got his own tour now?

Hell in a cell Brock vs Undertaker could be brilliant, why announce it like that though?