Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

I was going to give her the benefit of doubt. The swastika, in Japan, is called manji which is what is shown in Zahra's room, so using it in pre-Nazi context is fine. One problem though... there's an eagle above it, and that Imperial Eagle is where I lost faith. And then the pony with the Hitler moustache and red armband is ridiculous Nazi iconography. I don't know why people post these things on social media. Do you like being "different"?

tumblr_nsw5ucsqfS1srbyoyo1_500_zpshtdxnfr9.gif

I'm expecting him to defend both and succesfully, then go on to face both members of a tag team for a belt apiece at the PPV after, probably Dean Ambrose for the US title and Roman Reigns for the WWE.

I don't know, i would just find the top heel being in a 'stacked against the odds' situation kind of strange and usually reserved for faces. I know there is always rumours of him turning face, but not sure the the run up to a program to or during the match against Sting would be the best place.

Thought the best way of doing it was The Authority turning on him, and trying to take the titles off him by putting him in two different matches with stipulations.

Who knows, it will probably end up with Cena jumping through hoops over the next week to earn a title shot at NoC and then him winning. As that's standard John Cena booking.

A triple threat with two falls, the first for the US and the second for the World. With the WWE's love for screwy finishes in PPV main events lately, this would give them an easy out if they wanted to protect any of Sting or Cena or Rollins.

Well, this has certainly been an interesting weekend

the Brits have TAKEN OVER the States. BOLA is something of the creme de la creme of the worlds indies, and this year got a massive backlash on how many Brits and Mexicans they brought in, but it was a huge success, fans just outright throwing money in the ring at the Mexicans for their great tag match together "more than I've made on any night" in ones words.

Most notably though is the huge buzz for the Brits. Everyone should know by now that Zack Sabre Jr. is phenomenal (he won the tournament got anyone interested) but the likes of Will Ospreay 'for three years in the best in the world' according to Meltzer this morning, Mark Andrews, Drew Galloway and Marty Scurll it was a real coming out party.

None of this will be a surprise to any followers of the British scene, but we've got confirmation that we're right up there with the very very best.

I think this three show pack should be quite the watch when it's available in a month or so.

So, TNA's Bram (formerly Kenneth Cameron in the Ascension for WWE) has been arrested, and it's a bad one http://pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1649677

I mention it because it's bound to get a lot of attention for several reasons, first of all is that what he's been arrested for is awful. Secondly is that he's married to Charlotte Flair. So on the latter it should be cleared up, they've been seperated for quite some time, and divorce proceedings have been ongoing, so there's no reason to think she's involved at all. On Bram himself, it's not exactly well known but he has a drink problem too, often turning up to shows drunk, including for TNA and GFW, as well as several intoxication related offences (including battering a copper) causing his release from WWE. Really nasty state of affairs.

So, TNA's Bram (formerly Kenneth Cameron in the Ascension for WWE) has been arrested, and it's a bad one http://pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1649677

I mention it because it's bound to get a lot of attention for several reasons, first of all is that what he's been arrested for is awful. Secondly is that he's married to Charlotte Flair. So on the latter it should be cleared up, they've been seperated for quite some time, and divorce proceedings have been ongoing, so there's no reason to think she's involved at all. On Bram himself, it's not exactly well known but he has a drink problem too, often turning up to shows drunk, including for TNA and GFW, as well as several intoxication related offences (including battering a copper) causing his release from WWE. Really nasty state of affairs.
Married to WWE wrestler Charlotte

Literally says in that post that divorce proceedings are at least ongoing. This is nothing at all to do with her.

Ask anyone in this thread, if there's anything at all I could have a go at her for I probably would.
Sorry missed that bit in your post, thinking about Martial too much

"Mr. Burns Triple H, your campaign career seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

- Sting.

Well, this has certainly been an interesting weekend

the Brits have TAKEN OVER the States. BOLA is something of the creme de la creme of the worlds indies, and this year got a massive backlash on how many Brits and Mexicans they brought in, but it was a huge success, fans just outright throwing money in the ring at the Mexicans for their great tag match together "more than I've made on any night" in ones words.

Most notably though is the huge buzz for the Brits. Everyone should know by now that Zack Sabre Jr. is phenomenal (he won the tournament got anyone interested) but the likes of Will Ospreay 'for three years in the best in the world' according to Meltzer this morning, Mark Andrews, Drew Galloway and Marty Scurll it was a real coming out party.

None of this will be a surprise to any followers of the British scene, but we've got confirmation that we're right up there with the very very best.

I think this three show pack should be quite the watch when it's available in a month or so.

It's a shame Zack Sabre Jr. will never be in NXT/WWE.. Probably one of the best wrestlers in the world, and the best technical wrestler imho. How ever he's pretty small and doesn't have the WWE 'look'... Although to be fair that's changing with Balor, Itami and Neville. How ever his style is not something WWE will go for imho.

Hopefully we'll see him in RoH and more people will get to know him with their TV deal.

Are they planting the seeds for HHH vs Seth?

Rumored to be the plan for Summer Slam, and the fact they put John Cena in there kind of has me thinking that Triple H has not recovered from his Wrestlemania injury.

It's a shame Zack Sabre Jr. will never be in NXT/WWE.. Probably one of the best wrestlers in the world, and the best technical wrestler imho. How ever he's pretty small and doesn't have the WWE 'look'... Although to be fair that's changing with Balor, Itami and Neville. How ever his style is not something WWE will go for imho.

Hopefully we'll see him in RoH and more people will get to know him with their TV deal.

Never say never, Zack has turned them down in the past and they have just brought in the likes of Biff Busick, who is far inferior in that style.

There's also the revived WWN connection with WWE which will surely see him develop a lot more interest. His ability and charisma are undeniable. ROH may actually be the worst thing for him right now.

Yeah, pretty poor Raw. Owens/Cesaro was once again a quality match and it's great having The Dudleys back but not much else to shout about here.

They should be embarassed what they're doing with the women on the main roster. Hyped up a beat the clock challenge and then have all of the matches go under four minutes, with the winning time being just over a minute. It's pathetic booking.

I feel like the Rusev/Ziggler/Lana/Summer storyline is some sort of punishment from WWE.

How much more do we have to endure?

Well, after yesterday we needed a nice calm day news wise.

In other news Jimmy Snuka is about to be charged with murder, seemingly.

Will he get the Men In Black style Hogan treatment?

They're very picky on what they care about. There videos of Ultimate Warrior talking all kinds of crazy homophobic shit but he's a poster boy.

They're very picky on what they care about. There videos of Ultimate Warrior talking all kinds of crazy homophobic shit but he's a poster boy.

That's a very interesting point, now that you mention it. If they do wash their hands of Snuka, then Snuka potentially has more than enough information to implicate Vince. Whether Vince was actually involved in any wrongdoing or not is something that I haven't got a clue about, but there's plenty of rumours.

Great point. Unless they say Warrior wasnt with WWE at the point he made those comments, whereas the other two are associated with WWE. Or something.

Snuka has been removed from the site (or is in the process of being).

As for the Warrior stuff, time heals all wounds. Hogan will be back on there eventually, and if by some fluke Snuka isn't found guilty, so will he.