Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Done deals
Paul Nardi (20/83 GK) to AS Monaco
Tin Jedvaj (18/82 CB) to Bayer Leverkusen
Marco Benassi (19/83 CM) to Torino
Lazar Markovic (20/88 Fwd) to Liverpool
Juan Iturbe (21/87 Winger) to Roma
Andre Gomes (20/86 CM) to Valencia on loan
Marcel Sabitzer (20/83 Fwd) to RB Leipzig (and now loaned out to Red Bull Salzburg)
Alessandro Capello (18/75 Fwd) to Cagliari
Ricardo Horta (19/83 Winger) to Malaga
Ben Davies (21/87 LB) to Spurs
Serge Aurier (21/89 RB) to PSG on loan (option to buy)
Bebe (24/84 Fwd) to Benfica
Calum Chambers (19/85 RB) to Arsenal

Who knows?

Javi Manquillo (20/83 RB) on loan to Liverpool - Gone very quiet

So my chances of promotion to league 1 just got smashed to bits by a 3 - 2 loss to Leicester. I don't even know how, Blackburn's squad (and mine for that matter) was clearly stronger, and I won them. Ah well, if anyone has a keeper rated over 86 they don't need I'm interested...

So my chances of promotion to league 1 just got smashed to bits by a 3 - 2 loss to Leicester. I don't even know how, Blackburn's squad (and mine for that matter) was clearly stronger, and I won them. Ah well, if anyone has a keeper rated over 86 they don't need I'm interested...

Loan or purchase?

CL final baby! Berardi with a goal, the sexy man!

Edit...dilemma now. Might rest a few players, but playing forest next

Today's the day... whatever happens it's been a fantastic season for Forest. Europa League final and led the League for 27 weeks in a row and broke my league win record with 6 games on the bounce. But it'll be a frustrating finish if I do end up finishing 2nd, 12 points from a possible 30 in the last 10 games is terrible. Fallen apart in the last third of the Season when the title win was looking inevitable. Either way, it's not over yet! I need Fulham (who are at home) to drop points against QPR. While I need to beat Newcastle, or draw if Fulham lose. Not holding my breathe, the form I'm in I'll struggle to beat Newcastle anyway while Fulham seem to be invulnerable to both injuries and suspensions.

Good luck to all of you.

Good luck all.

Managed to get a bid for Ward just a few days after his TB expired, so he's out of the squad.

@Big-Red, RedSky agrees with me that you're daft for turning down that bid for Shaw! Could have been the difference between you going for the title and last day battle to get a CL spot.

Good luck all.

Managed to get a bid for Ward just a few days after his TB expired, so he's out of the squad.

@Big-Red, RedSky agrees with me that you're daft for turning down that bid for Shaw! Could have been the difference between you going for the title and last day battle to get a CL spot.

What was the bid?

I forgot to change to my cup squad mid week, so had to field a fairly shit team and got beat by United 3-0 who were nice enough to injure Strootman (cocks).

Bale with a 78th minute winner means United manage to finish eighth. Hoping for a real improvement in form next season. Gotze was sent off with 5 minutes to go, but luckily held on.

Congrats, RS! Well deserved. And well played Fulham this season.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

When do we get our new budgets for next season. Considering I had an aim of top 15 at start of season, this is a huge success. (The state of the squad was horrible.
Will I get a congratulations from my chairmen for getting a good result?

When do we get our new budgets for next season. Considering I had an aim of top 15 at start of season, this is a huge success. (The state of the squad was horrible.
Will I get a congratulations from my chairmen for getting a good result?

Unfortunately not. The game is pretty crap in that regard. The season I won the league I got around 3-4m in cash only.

Recalling my players from the loan clubs (except for the two at Oxford as they've got the playoffs to come).

Thanks to:
Bournemouth
Bristol City
Derby County
Milton Keynes Dons
Oxford United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

for loaning the players and taking great care of them. Wolves have tied up Iturbe on loan for another season, and when I've sorted out my squad and decided who'll be out on loan next season, you can feel free to make new loan bids.