Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Great Everton squad available in mk 2. Notable players include Ter Stegen, Mangala, Papadopolous, Illaramendi, Baines, Coleman, Bernard, James, Barkley, Vela and Stones.

Done deals
Paul Nardi (20/83 GK) to AS Monaco
Tin Jedvaj (18/82 CB) to Bayer Leverkusen
Marco Benassi (19/83 CM) to Torino
Lazar Markovic (20/88 Fwd) to Liverpool
Juan Iturbe (21/87 Winger) to Roma
Andre Gomes (20/86 CM) to Valencia on loan
Marcel Sabitzer (20/83 Fwd) to RB Leipzig (and now loaned out to Red Bull Salzburg)
Alessandro Capello (18/75 Fwd) to Cagliari
Ricardo Horta (19/83 Winger) to Malaga
Ben Davies (21/87 LB) to Spurs

Looking highly likely

Serge Aurier (21/89 RB) to PSG (currently undergoing medical)
Bebe (24/84 Fwd) to Benfica
Javi Manquillo (20/83 RB) on loan to Liverpool

In other news, looks like Zouma is not going on loan as he's been given Felipe Luis' heralded #5 shirt.

Done deals
Paul Nardi (20/83 GK) to AS Monaco
Tin Jedvaj (18/82 CB) to Bayer Leverkusen
Marco Benassi (19/83 CM) to Torino
Lazar Markovic (20/88 Fwd) to Liverpool
Juan Iturbe (21/87 Winger) to Roma
Andre Gomes (20/86 CM) to Valencia on loan
Marcel Sabitzer (20/83 Fwd) to RB Leipzig (and now loaned out to Red Bull Salzburg)
Alessandro Capello (18/75 Fwd) to Cagliari
Ricardo Horta (19/83 Winger) to Malaga
Ben Davies (21/87 LB) to Spurs
Serge Aurier (21/89 RB) to PSG on loan (option to buy)

Looking highly likely

Bebe (24/84 Fwd) to Benfica
Javi Manquillo (20/83 RB) on loan to Liverpool

In other news, looks like Zouma is not going on loan as he's been given Felipe Luis' heralded #5 shirt.

Updated.

67561.jpg

Aston Villa would like to announce the signing of Brendan Galloway, Sam McQueen & Kristoffer Petersen. The highly rated trio will go straight into the youth team where other signings are planned in the near future.

Aston Villa would like to announce the signing of Brendan Galloway, Sam McQueen & Kristoffer Petersen. The highly rated trio will go straight into the youth team where other signings are planned in the near future.

Sam McQueen has privately registered his disappointment that Nottingham Forest did not approach him for his signature.

That's probably a top 10 finish out the window as well, least I got some silverware.

2-2 draw with Chelsea. Currently sitting in 8th. Dropped one place but still in top 10. Need to win my next game.

2-0 win against Hull puts me in the top 10 and helps Liverpool out of the relegation zone. Next match against them is huge for both clubs.

If I win, it'd pretty much seal a top 10 spot.

So, there's been a pretty hefty update to the single player today. First thing I did:

VIDAL transfer bid sent
Juventus have received your offer of £49.00m for Arturo VIDAL

We are waiting for a response from them, this may take a few days.

VIDAL bid accepted
Juventus have accepted your bid of £49.00m for Arturo VIDAL

The player's agent will be in touch shortly to discuss personal terms.

VIDAL refuses to talk to Manchester United
Arturo VIDAL has decided not to enter into contract negotations with Manchester United.

The player said: "I do not feel a move to a smaller club would be beneficial to my career."

:(

Haha, yes, surprise win over Blackburn (sorry) means that my (West Ham) match against Leicester is now crucial, if I win I'll be ahead of them on goal difference and into the play-offs. Kinda surprised really, but there's a chance i'll be in league 1 next season, where I'll probably get crushed.

Haha, yes, surprise win over Blackburn (sorry) means that my (West Ham) match against Leicester is now crucial, if I win I'll be ahead of them on goal difference and into the play-offs. Kinda surprised really, but there's a chance i'll be in league 1 next season, where I'll probably get crushed.

I'm dangerously close to a massive meltdown.:o

Is there any way to get money guys? Do you get bonuses for where you finish at the end of the season? Because I could really do with a new goalie and one more defender and then i'll have a reasonably solid team, however i only have just over £1m to do so with and no extra players to trade.
Is it wise to spend all my money (I'd literally have £4000 left) + my current right back on a new one?

I'm dangerously close to a massive meltdown.:o
Well if you have any games left against Leicester or Sunderland, save the meltdown till after them, that would be a massive help to me :)
Also, i notice you have an abundance of 90 rated forwards, fancy swapping any for a long-haired english yobbo called Andy? Might even send some dosh in a Tesco bag your way.
:D watford hot on your heels.
Same goes for you :devil:

Last edited:
Ugh, season has well and truly fizzled out. Need to beat United for any chance of getting top 10, tactics gone to shit again.

It's mental. Lost 2 games in 29 games I think it was. Then suddenly my form disappears and I lose 4 games and have several draws in the last 8 games. I don't even have any sodding injuries, everyones at full fitness. The game just decided that I should start losing.

It's mental. Lost 2 games in 29 games I think it was. Then suddenly my form disappears and I lose 4 games and have several draws in the last 8 games. I don't even have any sodding injuries, everyones at full fitness. The game just decided that I should start losing.
You know it does that! I avoided relegation on the last day of the season last year, yet won a cup this year. The game would be immense if the match engine had some logic to it.

So, there's been a pretty hefty update to the single player today. First thing I did:

VIDAL transfer bid sent
Juventus have received your offer of £49.00m for Arturo VIDAL

We are waiting for a response from them, this may take a few days.

VIDAL bid accepted
Juventus have accepted your bid of £49.00m for Arturo VIDAL

The player's agent will be in touch shortly to discuss personal terms.

VIDAL refuses to talk to Manchester United
Arturo VIDAL has decided not to enter into contract negotations with Manchester United.

The player said: "I do not feel a move to a smaller club would be beneficial to my career."

:(
some good news he decided to join us for £45m