The right winger market…

If you are Pellistri and you see this you have to leave in January. If Antony and Sancho are both out of the running, and you still can't get a game, you gotta take the hint. I dunno if Pellistri is good enough but, if El Ghazi can be terminated by PSV and is rated higher, it's clear that our staff don't think he is. That being the case he should move.

Feck off with this BS. Even ignoring Antony and Sancho, we still have Amad, Pellistri, Bruno, Mount, Rashford who can all play on the right. We absolutely don't need a panic signing. Especially not one who has not been picked up by a club yet even on a free.

OK after extensive research I’ve unearthed Anwar El Ghazi, the 28 year old free agent right winger. Best of all, he’s Dutch AND used to play for Ajax. Get him signed.
Only just seeing this, you work for the Daily Mail, don't you? Reveal yourself Wheeler! :wenger:

Seen highlights mostly, but there were some decent performances from right sided players during the internationals.

Malen who played as a striker for Netherlands looked decent coming from the right. Nico Williams was great for 45 minutes on the left for Spain. Despite the result Sane scored and should have had an assist for Germany.

My faith in ten Hag will start to wane if we do this. There's Bruno in the immediate and Pellistri and Amad to come in.

Absolutely no fecking way.

Its bullshit. They only had the talk today and this wouldnt be decided this quick. Bruno or Mount will go RW to make room for Amrabat. Pellestri is probably not going to make it at Utd, but I reckon Amad will be given a chance when fit.

Attended our most recent PL game with his representatives, mutually terminated his contract only a week ago despite being a starter for PSV and now linked to us officially

At this point I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen. Dear God what are we doing...

Yeah it's definitely going to be one of those "Giggsy until the end of the season" type years isn't it?

Attended our most recent PL game with his representatives, mutually terminated his contract only a week ago despite being a starter for PSV and now linked to us officially

At this point I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen. Dear God what are we doing...
I would say this report is bullshit if it were any other manager but ten Hag. You just can't be sure with him.

Weghorst and Evans have gotten a go here, so why not El Ghazi. He also happens to be Dutch and has played for Ajax.

If he does bring him then then its confirmed to me that EtH will fail here under this football director that let's him identify his own players. EtH is already slowly losing trust with supporters, doing something like this will turn me against him.

At this rate, in our search for a right winger we might be going through the roster of the Proud Boys.

Whoever it is needs to be pacey and strong. They don’t need to be hench like Adama Traore, just have that wiry, innate strength you see in players like Salah, Mane, Hazard etc.

I’m sick of wide forwards at the club who are weak and lack pace.
Obviously the talent and end product is a given, it’s the athleticism that we lack.

Part of the reason Sancho and Antony don’t go past people is their lack of pace and strength.

Feck off with this BS. Even ignoring Antony and Sancho, we still have Amad, Pellistri, Bruno, Mount, Rashford who can all play on the right. We absolutely don't need a panic signing. Especially not one who has not been picked up by a club yet even on a free.

There is literally no other type of addition you can make in the middle of September.

At the end of the day, if we feel we are in a position where we need some short-term cover on the right for whatever reason, why would anyone be mad if we got El Ghazi to sit on the bench just in case until other options are available? In any case, he’s already proven at this level, and had some impressive spells for Villa. I’m no fan of Ten Hag’s transfer policy at all, but El-Ghazi on a short term deal to add cover is fine. He’s certainly a PL level winger.

There is literally no other type of addition you can make in the middle of September.

At the end of the day, if we feel we are in a position where we need some short-term cover on the right for whatever reason, why would anyone be mad if we got El Ghazi to sit on the bench just in case until other options are available? In any case, he’s already proven at this level, and had some impressive spells for Villa. I’m no fan of Ten Hag’s transfer policy at all, but El-Ghazi on a short term deal to add cover is fine. He’s certainly a PL level winger.
I get that he is the only type of signing we can make in September but I'd rather give the gametime to Pellistri and Amad when he returns from injury.

And if they both fail to impress we can then look for options in January by which time we should have clarity on both Antony and Sancho. Literally no reason to panic and get in someone now.

he Really isn’t otherwise he would actually be a premier league winger? Why has no one else picked him up?

I’d rather give the game time to our youth players. This is a complete waste of time.

ETH transfer strategy:

• Is he Dutch
  • Did he play in the Dutch league
  • Has he been to the Netherlands on holiday
  • Does he drink Heineken
  • Does he like tulips
  • Is he fond of canals
  • Does he like to get shit faced of Kings Day
  • Will he cycle to work
Answer yes to any of the above to win a 5 year deal at Manchester United

Who else here thinks it’s a matter of time before the club recall a certain someone from their loan move?

not saying it is what should be done, but quite possibly what the club may end up doing.

Who else here thinks it’s a matter of time before the club recall a certain someone from their loan move?

not saying it is what should be done, but quite possibly what the club may end up doing.
More chance of you playing right wing for us this season.

We aren't signing anyone, we've already registered our full 25 man squad for the Champions League and unless we haven't registered Donny there isn't any room for him in the League squad either.

ETH transfer strategy:

• Is he Dutch
  • Did he play in the Dutch league
  • Has he been to the Netherlands on holiday
  • Does he drink Heineken
  • Does he like tulips
  • Is he fond of canals
  • Does he like to get shit faced of Kings Day
  • Will he cycle to work
Answer yes to any of the above to win a 5 year deal at Manchester United

:lol:

A few more:
  • Does he pronounce it FUN CHOCH (yes, very close to "fun cock" with "ch" being much closer to but not quite a "k" rather than a "ch" as in "chew") and not VAN GO?
  • Has he spent way too much time in the red light district?
  • Is he ridiculously tall? (I'm 5'10" but when I go to Amsterdam it seems like all the men are a foot taller than me.)

he Really isn’t otherwise he would actually be a premier league winger? Why has no one else picked him up?

I’d rather give the game time to our youth players. This is a complete waste of time.

Actually, he really is because he’s already proven that he is. And if we pick him up then someone would have picked him up!

And all United fans would ‘rather give time to our youth’. Always. ‘Just play the kids’. There’s nothing wrong with having an experienced option too. And one of those kids is injured.

For all those who wanted a manager to have control of transfers, hows that working out? Honestly, I'd laugh but its not that funny anymore.

Yeah last summer I was prepared to let this slide as it was his first window,however this is now becoming too much control over transfers for a manager. I also think it would a proper slap in the face to Facundo who deserves an opportunity

Can we just stop listening to Ten Hag on transfers? What an infuriating rumour.

On a short term deal, I suppose it could be worse? :nervous:

We've just wasted obscene money on Sancho and Antony. It's ridiculous how we continue to waste money.

I hope this is BS, someone at club should actually have a word with EtH and Murtough. These are the times you expect one of your young player step up, especially the young player who is starting for good enough NT and did well in limited mins he got.