Film The Movies I want to see thread

It was Nolan that appointed him.

Nolan is overseeing (whatever that means) rather inactively as far as I have read, but I'm fairly sure Snyder's hiring had more to do with the studio and who was available at the time who could fit their schedule. Snyder says he could not bring along his usual crew/collaborators because of the scheduling.

the first one wasn't that funny, one of the most overrated movies of all time. enjoyable yes, but not hilarious by any stretch of the imagination.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Movie Trailers - iTunes

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, HOLY feck!

(I don't care how crappy the storyline in the second one was, I'm still jizzing my pants after watching this - and the previous superbowl trailer)

No matter how crap the stories are, I'll never grow tired of Transformers. Chills all over watching that trailer - Almost felt like I did when watching the first trailer for the original!

X-men first class. Meet:
Havok

Banshee

Beast.

Mystique.

Loving he look of theses SyFy channel originals

Can't decide if this will be brilliant or incredibly up it's own arse.

Yeah. A quick search brings up a lot of rips, I think it's been out a while

You may have heard of that new British movie coming out called Attack the Block. This movie looks like the answer to the question nobody thought of asking. What would happen if aliens invaded a council estate in South London?

Official Website: Attack The Block: In Cinemas May 11

It's getting high reviews from the critics so far. Virtually everyone who's seen it is raving about it: Attack the Block Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

It was also one of the highest rated films at the SXSW event in Texas,
where Sony Pictures Worldwide and Screen Gems have picked it up for distribution. Strangely though there's rumours that American execs are unsure whether to include subtitles in case a US audience can't understand the street slang, or even make an American remake themselves!

"answers the question nobody thought of asking"

:lol: brilliant raven!

Wow, never heard of this movie, but I can't wait to see this.

Batman film spoilers

Reports coming in that the new film features the Lazurs pit and rejuvenated Rhas al ghul.
The lazarus pit ready for green screening.
292571666.jpg