The left-back market…

Im still going for Alphonso Davies on a free next season even if he is linked with Madrid.

Wants a high contract. Check.
Friends with Zirkzee. Check
Team mates with Mazroui & De Ligt. Check.
Perfect fullback for Rashford. Check.

He is Canadian and people from those continents will look highly at United just as south americans look at Real Madrid. Check.

Manager : Nagelsmann

Diogo Costa
Dalot - Yoro/De Ligt - Martinez - Davies
Ugarte - Mainoo
Amad/Bakyoko-Bruno-Rford/Garnacho
Hojlund/Zirkzee

Hell, after all our seasons chasing Ex Bayern Players - i honestly don't see why we wont end up with Nagelsmann as our manager.

Transfers in :
1) Bakyoko - potential deal with Antony to PSV.
2) Davies - Free contract replacing Malacia
3) Digo Costa- <50m replacing Onana + making Vitek no 2.
4)Brantwaithe - 60 mil replacing Maguire
5) Wharton - Casemiro out
6) Dream unrealistic transfer - Wirtz or Cole Palmer to replace both Eriksen&Mount aalongside future replacement of Bruno due to their links to their fanhood or the manager or the club

I dont think this is unrealistic in the next January & summer transfers combined.
Totally overrated. Check.
Can't defend. Check.

Why do Madrid want him if he cant defend & overrated?
Because he is free* and they can play asymmetrical with a more defensive RB. They can also simply play him at LW, they have a real shortage there...
And he is "overrated" if you think that he is one of the best LBs on this planet. He is obviously still good, but he hasn't really developed over the last 3 years which is concerning. He fixes his positional mistakes with his crazy acceleration.

Im still going for Alphonso Davies on a free next season even if he is linked with Madrid.

Wants a high contract. Check.
Friends with Zirkzee. Check
Team mates with Mazroui & De Ligt. Check.
Perfect fullback for Rashford. Check.

He is Canadian and people from those continents will look highly at United just as south americans look at Real Madrid. Check.

Manager : Nagelsmann

Diogo Costa
Dalot - Yoro/De Ligt - Martinez - Davies
Ugarte - Mainoo
Amad/Bakyoko-Bruno-Rford/Garnacho
Hojlund/Zirkzee

Hell, after all our seasons chasing Ex Bayern Players - i honestly don't see why we wont end up with Nagelsmann as our manager.

Transfers in :
1) Bakyoko - potential deal with Antony to PSV.
2) Davies - Free contract replacing Malacia
3) Digo Costa- <50m replacing Onana + making Vitek no 2.
4)Brantwaithe - 60 mil replacing Maguire
5) Wharton - Casemiro out
6) Dream unrealistic transfer - Wirtz or Cole Palmer to replace both Eriksen&Mount aalongside future replacement of Bruno due to their links to their fanhood or the manager or the club

I dont think this is unrealistic in the next January & summer transfers combined.

When we played Bayern in the UCL last season, in the pre match I remember ETH saying Davies is not a good defender

Loving the links to Patrick Dorgu. Would sign him in January to be sure we get him.

Absolute beast.

I'd love to see Amass given a go because I don't think Dalot at LB is sustainable. If either him or Mazraoui pick up a long term injury we are fecked. If Amass isn't ready then we should really be looking to get someone in on loan in January.

He was poor in the first half but it was a difficult position he found himself in. Rashford was only half tracking back, Eriksen wasn't covering, and Licha was constantly in two minds as to whether to shuffle across or stay central, all of which made Dalot an easy target for Southampton early on, isolated as he was.

The main thing is that both he and the team improved big time after the penalty scare.

Restricted deadline. Anyone we sign now - even on a free - can't play til January.

Is that in all comps, or only PL?

Even an option to play minutes in the cups or Europe could be worth looking at.