The Hurricane Thread | Hurricane Francine

Holy shit, Cuomo is getting absolutely battered now, it's hitting hard there. His mate walking around the street is taking a big risk too.

Watching NBC.. saying Marco Island has the eye over it and its not windy... then they show a video where the trees look like they will be blown away any second :lol:

:lol: Watching Cuomo get battered and all I can think is how far the advancements in technology have come for his microphone to still be able to work in a hurricane.

My wife's cousin has a house in Naples and a boat on his dock barely used since he's from New Jersey and he probably left the boat there and by the time the storm is over the boat will be inside the house :lol:

Nah, I think it will be a Cat 2 or even a Cat 1 by the time it hits Florida. The water between Cuba and Florida is shallower than out in the Atlantic and it won't have very much time where parts of it are not over one or the other. I did say earlier in the thread I thought this might be a case where they've over-hyped it (atleast it's potential impact on the US.) It was always going to have to go over land masses and shallower water before it hit the US.
And now?

Lol or put another way, you were wrong about it's strength and no sign yet of it being over hyped. the thread sure is bringing out the stupid in people.

You're a fecking moron, but OK.

Seems I upset him pointing out how wrong he has turned out being. :lol:

I said in a post it was complete guess work. I also said that I'd certainly never want anyone using what I said as any kind of basis to make a decision. I also said after when it was projected to go up the coast that it could strengthen if it did. I got it wrong, sure but it was based on an assumption that never happened. If someone says we will win the league if we sign Griezmann and then we don't sign him and don't win the league it's a bit of a non-point to bring up. I could well have been wrong anyway, like I said when someone replied, I was using an internet PhD.

Mad devastation. Naples Florida, the place to go for quality building work and roofing. I'm seriously impressed (and relieved) that there isn't way more damage as that was intense.

More good news, wind speed is dropping fast, it's a Category 2 now. Hopefully it keeps dropping quickly.

Mad devastation. Naples Florida, the place to go for quality building work and roofing. I'm seriously impressed (and relieved) that there isn't way more damage as that was intense.

More good news, wind speed is dropping fast, it's a Category 2 now. Hopefully it keeps dropping quickly.
Glad to hear it is weakening still a lot of water going to be dumped on a lot of areas.

Glad to hear it is weakening still a lot of water going to be dumped on a lot of areas.

Yeah, I just saw a Tweet saying the water has risen 6 feet in the last few minutes in Naples. Did you just see it on the telly? That water just came out of nowhere.

Lol or put another way, you were wrong about it's strength and no sign yet of it being over hyped. the thread sure is bringing out the stupid in people.

I heard someone on Red Cafe say the storm might hit at Cat 1 or so. ;)

Got to be said that last few hours on CNN was incredible.

its amazing how CNN haven't had one loss of feed or signal or even a instance where the reporter couldn't hear the other.

Absolutely incredible considering feeds are lost and technical issues are aplenty any time they've got somebody on who either a) criticises them, or b) doesn't fit their agenda.

As you say, incredible.

Absolutely incredible considering feeds are lost and technical issues are aplenty any time they've got somebody on who either a) criticises them, or b) doesn't fit their agenda.

As you say, incredible.

What are you referring to ?