The Hurricane Thread | Hurricane Francine

So all that water is going to be dumped when it makes landfall?? Bloody hell.. Its scary..

How does an Ocean just disappear? That's unreal.

Wapo's meteorologist writes that it's either being pushed north or being sucked into the eye. I just hope the ocean is really really flat in that spot so that it isn't too much, or that it comes back slowly. (That's just my hopes though, I have no clue).

Wapo's meteorologist writes that it's either being pushed north or being sucked into the eye. I just hope the ocean is really really flat in that spot so that it isn't too much, or that it comes back slowly. (That's just my hopes though, I have no clue).
I hope that too.

It's just crazy that a storm can grab a section of an ocean and pull it in like that. You'd think that the Atlantic Ocean is indomitable.

Excited CNN weather lady just said that by the time it gets to the Florida Atlanta border "we'll be lucky if it's still a category one storm"

Poor choice of words, like they want it to be really bad.
She hot so I'll let her away with it. Yeah not the best wording but live TV can lead to this kind of misspeak.

So Jennifer Lawrence has blamed the storm on Donald Trump.

She reckons that Mother Nature is pissed at him for saying that climate change is not man made...

Tornado warnings guys stay safe.

Hope tomorrow goes as well as it possibly could for you all. Thoughts are with you

I'm watching a live stream from Florida Keys and there is a guy, I assume homeless, who has been lying on the pavement for the past hour. The guy is going to die if he doesn't get up and get somewhere :(

She reckons that Mother Nature is pissed at him for saying that climate change is not man made...

Reminds me of when Jerry Falwell claimed the SF quake of 1989 happened because God disapproved of gays.

Really not any different than "it was God's will".

In fact, it fits Trump's persona more logically than God's.

And yet still significantly less mental than right-wing fruitcake Ann Coulter saying Hurricane Harvey was more likely to be god punishing Houston for it's lesbian ex-mayor :wenger:

'Klopp blames hurricane for City defeat'

opbo2d.png

@Billy Blaggs good to see you're prepared. Stay safe!

Did you guys make it to the Macdintons to see the game? Watched at home. too busy preping the house. Calm before the storm now. Wife leaving for Atlanta tonight, I am staying put for now. Had looters in the area already.

I did however have a few shandys at Red Star last night, and saw great band called The Reality from Tampa. Bass guitar was bloody amazing.

I still think United should have signed him instead of Lukaku.
:lol:

Did you guys make it to the Macdintons to see the game? Watched at home. too busy preping the house. Calm before the storm now. Wife leaving for Atlanta tonight, I am staying put for now. Had looters in the area already.
MacDintons close up today. I ended up watching it at the apartment as well.

A 15 feet storm surge is being predicted. The Keys and most of Florida is low lying too. Stay safe guys. Hope you guys ride it out.