The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

If all managers and mods agree can I get one if my sheeps replaced by left back sheep? Would at least allow me to field a 11 in a match.

20 managers for 16 spots.

The 5 managers with most sheep battle it out for the one spot.

@Moby @crappycraperson @Gio @Edgar Allan Pillow @harms

Post your best teamsheet here ASAP. Deadline 11pm GMT.

All managers submit a numbered ranking of those 5 teams by 11am GMT.

The team with least points goes through.

Then we randomise the R16 matchups.
Bah no shot for me then. Got too disheartened after losing platini and gio screwing me off zico/souness. :( otherwise I could have pulled through with a good team.

If all managers and mods agree can I get one if my sheeps replaced by left back sheep? Would at least allow me to field a 11 in a match.
yeah I'm ok with it as well and for the last rounds you deserve a lot of credit of picking some great talents.

My computer broke down, can anyone post a formation for me?
I'll send a photo with the formation drawn on paper :lol:

With the attention to details though. @Joga Bonito @antohan

Well done mate! We had a bad start as well so I can relate. :lol:

I honestly don't care if I get knocked out now because learnt a shit load from this draft. Kudos to stain and anto.. put us all through the ringer but think we are better for it in terms of drafting skill.

20 managers for 16 spots.

The 5 managers with most sheep battle it out for the one spot.

@Moby @crappycraperson @Gio @Edgar Allan Pillow @harms

Post your best teamsheet here ASAP. Deadline 11pm GMT.

All managers submit a numbered ranking of those 5 teams by 11am GMT.

The team with least points goes through.

Then we randomise the R16 matchups.
1566634_Valencia_CF_SAD.jpg

You deserve a lot of credit mate. From 3 sheep out of 5 rounds you managed to fill all positions and in the same time compile one of my favorite teams, which apart from the sheep has a lot of great players in it.

Cheers mate but your attack is just on a different planet.

No one going to give me some love for somehow constructing a side after that god-awful start

I came in here to post that actually. That's a hell of a turnaround. No sheep in the starting XI and not a single player out of position if you go with the formation I expect you to. @Gio has salavaged things pretty well too, albeit he'll still have to field a sheep.

Luck. It usually plays a part in things which have to do with pure, stupid luck. Who would've thunk it.

@antohan @The Stain I think you should rethink that battle of the sheep. There are some absolute class sides there and it would be a shame to see them exit it now. If they can field a strong side with sheep then that is fair game to them.

1566639_Dream_Team.jpg

I think I did it myself!

Chelsea-esque 3-4-3. Turan and Blomqvist have enough work rate, talent and expertise to flourish in these workhorse spots.

Figo is in his Madrid incarnation, free to move around and create.

The spine in absolutely ridiculous, imo.

Cheers mate but your attack is just on a different planet.
Some awesome teams all across, wait till see Gio's defence. Those managers who have to field 1 or more sheep are really unlucky because they have some great teams.

I think we shouldn't be allowed to vote, are we?

Since people didn't want 20 options to rank and giving away formations I had to go with the only objective criterion: number of sheep.
We could just let everyone send us which 4 squads they think should be knocked out.

Bollocks, really.

In theory there could be worse XIs here with no sheep, or «sheep», in terms of who would likely win a draft match.

Has to be some kind of standard.

And it should start with how many sheep you have. In a sheep draft. Where you are tasked with drafting 14 players.