The F1 Thread 2011 Season

Hamilton's fault, but why Kobayashi felt the need to race him is anyones guess.

Right then rain anyone?

Button goes around the outside of 2 cars at la source!! Great driving

He's so shit. One of the worst passers on the grid.

Did you see him at the restart then, he was right with Vettel entering the final two corners but obviously couldn't overtake. Instead of braking properly and getting ready for a nice exit onto the straight he completly fecked it up and ended miles behind.

Button all over schu, needs to try get past him now he clearly has the pace

Did you see him at the restart then, he was right with Vettel entering the final two corners but obviously couldn't overtake. Instead of braking properly and getting ready for a nice exit onto the straight he completly fecked it up and ended miles behind.

Look at Massa still tooling around behind Rosberg. Alonso would've passed him ages ago.

Terrible overtaker. They should get Kubica in. Although I doubt Alonso would allow it even if they are friends.

Button has found a lot of pace, going well now. Now past sutil

Look at Massa still tooling around behind Rosberg. Alonso would've passed him ages ago.

Terrible overtaker. They should get Kubica in. Although I doubt Alonso would allow it even if they are friends.

Kubica has a long way to go in his rehab but your right Alonso wouldn't allow it anyway. Ferrari are a 1 man team for the duration of his contract.

I don't care if your tyres a million laps old, you never ever should get passed like that.

Apparently vettel has fecked the tyres again, button all over rosberg now, having a great race JB, just passed him cleanly

Jenson could get a podium place here, the cars in front all with blister problems he could get into 3rd possilbly

I'm sure Massa doesn't actually know he's racing, he just toodles round the track thinking 'who is this man behind me and why is he driving so fast towards me? I let him pass.'

Hard to believe he was a corner away from being a World Champion.

I'm sure Massa doesn't actually know he's racing, he just toodles round the track thinking 'who is this man behind me and why is he driving so fast towards me? I let him pass.'

:lol::lol:

He is so shit it's incredible