The F1 Thread 2011 Season

This track is wank, I mean the facilities are great, the day to night transition is great but the run off areas are far too big, they shouldn't have so much space to play with in the run off areas and the flow of the track is not good either, whoever designed the tunnel as a pit exit is a fecking retard too

Oh and Maldonado driving like a cnut at the moment

DC said earlier that Tilke says that pit exit wasn't his design

Yeah Tilke says....

I wasn't listening. But yeah Tilke knows how to create fantastic facilities and access roads but his actual race tracks are never that interesting, I'd argue Istanbul is his best out of a not very interesting bunch.

Tike is traditionally useless at making circuits period. Apart from India, not one of his circuits is moderately exciting unless its rained. Can't believe that races like Imola and A1 Ring get surpassed for this shit. This track and Singapore are nothing more then F1 saying "hey look at me!!!!!"

Agree, his tracks are shit I don't know how he keeps getting the deals.

Although, the NJ layout looks interesting, wasn't he involved in that?

No idea but thats a street circuit, most of the corners are sort of made for him.

He keeps getting the deals because he pisses in Bernies pocket.

But none of his tracks have any flow. They're just silly squiggly layouts that completely disrupt the flow needed for these current cars to overtake.

Why the feck was Reuben's battling with Hamilton?

The Williams cars today have been really bad with the blue flags, they want to race everyone.

He's entitled to unlap himself, in spite of what Hamilton might think.

Yea, the problem is the gimp stamping on the peddle.

Should he not be allowing the lead car to go rather than fighting him in the corners?

Should he not be allowing the lead car to go rather than fighting him in the corners?

I might be wrong, but I thought he passed Hamilton on the brakes after the DRS zone? He has to get out of the way when he's being lapped but he's entitled to unlap himself if he's faster.

There's really no reason to keep watching this now, Alonso's not getting near him, the race is over.

I might be wrong, but I thought he passed Hamilton on the brakes after the DRS zone? He has to get out of the way when he's being lapped but he's entitled to unlap himself if he's faster.

I'm not sure tbh, would need to see it again

So I wonder who gets kicked off the pit wall to allow vettel a seat then?

Webber is shit, fighting to finish ahead of Massa who is in a slower car?! Get out of that team and let Raikkonen have a proper car to come back in.