The F1 Thread 2011 Season

Webber didn't get punished for taking out Hamilton at the same corner last season. Honestly thats just racing sometimes, irrelevant that Massa got a pucture.

Drive through......no consistency.

Webber didn't get punished for taking out Hamilton at the same corner last season. Honestly thats just racing sometimes, irrelevant that Massa got a pucture.

Drive through......no consistency.

I dunno, Webber v Hamilton was actually in the corner during a pass, in this case the attempt had gone and he just swung into the back of him, I don't see that as a racing incident.

Did Webber get a drive though for spinning Massa at Monza? I know he binned it before he could serve it but did he?

Did Webber get a drive though for spinning Massa at Monza? I know he binned it before he could serve it but did he?

I may be wrong but I think it went to be investigated but no action was taken because he binned it

I may be wrong but I think it went to be investigated but no action was taken because he binned it

Probably yeah, I can't remember either. But yeah the stewards are way too quick to get involved in my book.

Nothing really he is just being shitter than usual

Massa:lol:

Massa all the way down in 15th, still trying to find out where the throttle is methinks