The Culture Wars

Last edited:

Someone that thinks like this, especially open enough to post it, is not off their computer long enough to actually interact with society.

This is the type a bloke that goes down to local shopping centre, sees a black family shopping and has a full blown anxiety attack whilst looking for the nearest white person :lol:

Someone that thinks like this, especially open enough to post it, is not off their computer long enough to actually interact with society.

This is the type a bloke that goes down to local shopping centre, sees a black family shopping and has a full blown anxiety attack whilst looking for the nearest white person :lol:
It also has 17k likes....yikes!

she needs to stand outside parliament and inspect them for herself i guess?

I don’t really understand the right wing nationalists around the world all cheering for one another. A major point in their platform is [insert country]-first nationalism / isolationism / economics. Doesn’t that mean that they’re all actually at odds with one another? If every country on earth went their way, they’d all be against one another by rule.

I don’t really understand the right wing nationalists around the world all cheering for one another. A major point in their platform is [insert country]-first nationalism / isolationism / economics. Doesn’t that mean that they’re all actually at odds with one another? If every country on earth went their way, they’d all be against one another by rule.

Where there's chaos there's cash as they say

I thought the whole alt right movement pivoted away from "white nationalism" and turned it into "western chauvinism" for precisely this reason, to make it more "inclusive".