Tennis 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could watch Liverpool play City in the Champions League final and I don't think I'd want both sides to lose as much as this.

Imagine if Kyrgios wasnt the galactic thundercnut moron he is. He'd have at least 5 slams by now.

Imagine if Kyrgios wasnt the galactic thundercnut moron he is. He'd have at least 5 slams by now.

No he wouldn't. Half of his big wins are helped by his antics getting in the heads of his opponents or just downright annoying them, that's his strength and he knows it.

No he wouldn't. Half of his big wins are helped by his antics getting in the heads of his opponents or just downright annoying them, that's his strength and he knows it.

Not to mention he exists in the tennis world of Djokovic Nadal Federer of a few years ago. They're better players regardless of any mental skill

His fantastic serve, huge forehand, quickness and variation of shots are all top notch. Yes the antics help against little boys like Tsitsipas, but mostly he just defeats himself.

I absolutely love an underdog but Kyrgios is extraordinarily difficult to like

Kyrgios is great value when he's wound up. He looks like he's knackered though, Djokovic is gonna take this one through superior fitness I imagine.

His fantastic serve, huge forehand, quickness and variation of shots are all top notch. Yes the antics help against little boys like Tsitsipas, but mpstly he just defeats himself.

Yes, this isn't the 90's though, that skillset is reasonably easily countered unless you are extremely hot (which can happen... but not enough to win 5 slams over a career). Del Potro, who was a superior player, is the last person similar to him to win a slam I'd say.... and only Safin on top of that in the Federer-era. Too easily countered.

Yes, this isn't the 90's though, that skill is reasonably easily countered unless you are extremely hot (which can happen... but not enough to win 5 slams over a career). Del Potro, who was a superior player, is the last person similar to him to win a slam I'd say.... and only Safin on top of that in the Federer-era. Too easily countered.
Ok ok, 2 slams then. Or 1 slam and a few masters. More than the feck all he's won :wenger:

Why is he shouting at this bench? He's the one fecking up

Status
Not open for further replies.