Ten Hag sacked | Ruud appointed Interim Manager

A pity another one bites the dust but it had to be done. Thanks for two trophies after five years. Bring in Xavi.

About time - no idea why this didn't happen weeks ago. Was West Ham really the last straw?

Had to happen. Shame how it turned out in the end, was so convinced we'd found the right guy up until that League Cup final.

Well that's the end then. Hopefully I stopped getting attacked now :angel:

12 months too late. Too many costly signings on his instruction. Better late than never but ridiculous he was allowed to stay on this season. I like the guy but he was out of his depth here.

Shame the way it ended as I really liked the guy. The progress was just non-existent and the right decision.

It had to be done, I'm surprised it was yesterday that triggered it, there's been way bigger potential triggers and I think it's been handled very poorly, although at least finally the right decision is made

Shame as when we first appointed him I was filled with hope but it's been untenable for a long time

About tucking fime!

Yeeeeees!

The first game I ever watched live at Old Trafford was the 2-1 win against City we had under Ten Hag. I’ll always have a soft spot for him.

Time for a change.

Honestly, this should have happened immediately following the Spurs game.

Better late than never however.

Ten Hag earned himself a stay of execution by beating City at Wembley in the manner we did last May. He's also earned himself the bullet by his decisions thereafter.

can we get michael oliver to pay half the severance package?

Should’ve been done during the international break. Had to happen unfortunately - thank you for the FA Cup and League Cup but our league form has been horrendous for a long time now.