Music Taylor Swift

Just back from the concert. Incredible show. I’m really impressed. Insane production all around. And she played for about 3 hours and 20 minutes.
I’ve also never seen a crowd that hyped and yet so considerate at the same time.
Definitely among the better concerts I’ve been to. Probably top 10.
Glad you enjoyed it. Were you in one of the seated areas or the standing?

Glad you enjoyed it. Were you in one of the seated areas or the standing?
We had seats. There was no way you could have gotten me into the standing area. Not with all those hardcore fans who were waiting from 5 a.m. on. I'm too old for that. :lol:

We had seats. There was no way you could have gotten me into the standing area. Not with all those hardcore fans who were waiting from 5 a.m. on. I'm too old for that. :lol:
:lol:

I've got standing for next month at Wembley, made peace with being right at the back as soon as I got them :lol:

Hopefully her fame dies down a bit so I actually have a chance of seeing her next time :lol:

I've got standing for next month at Wembley, made peace with being right at the back as soon as I got them :lol:
Good on you. You have no chance anyway. They are younger, quicker and much more organised than you could ever be. They practiced for this. They planned for this months in advance. The Swifties are a different breed.

Good on you. You have no chance anyway. They are younger, quicker and much more organised than you could ever be. They practiced for this. They planned for this months in advance. The Swifties are a different breed.

I'm still just amazed I got tickets at all.

Scary stuff. My gf has tickets to see her at Wembley in a couple weeks. It’s worrying that this type of thing is being targeted.

Easy to ignore the fans of an insignificant country to be fair.
If this is a real terror plot discovered by US intelligence then her entourage most likely have been advised to remain silent for security reason.

For all her faults, you can’t blame Taylor Swift for neglecting PR or parasocial relationship cultivation with her fans.

If this is a real terror plot discovered by US intelligence then her entourage most likely have been advised to remain silent for security reason.

For all her faults, you can’t blame Taylor Swift for neglecting PR or parasocial relationship cultivation with her fans.
Yeah I was just taking the piss. I'm sure they advised her to be quiet. For all we know more attacks were planned and they are still trying to get to the bottom of it, which may even include interviews with her own personnel to rule out any inside involvement.

I assume she's ok with Trump saying she supports him as she hasn't made any move to stop him

Far from her biggest fan but I wish her a speedy financial recovery.

I’m usually in here bemoaning her popularity but fair play to her for speaking out on this well. Well done.

Whoever the feck Taylor Swift endorses though should have zero relevance in a healthier society (IMHO). But here we are.

Yes and no. Personally, I think that the arts speak more to anyone under 23 than politicians ever can. Good on her. It would have been negligent to not comment.

Yes and no. Personally, I think that the arts speak more to anyone under 23 than politicians ever can. Good on her. It would have been negligent to not comment.
Even if she only gets a couple of thousand people to register to vote (Why the hell do you even have to register to vote in the US? Every citizen over 18 should automatically have this status.) it is a big win.