Television Taskmaster | Series 18 starts tonight

Not even close for me but she's been much better than I've expected. This has been her best episode so far.

I disagree, she has brought the best energy of the group and has been consistently good the whole way through. Emma and Baba haven’t really been funny, just ok. Andy takes it too seriously at times, but has been quite good on the whole. He is clever, rather than very funny.

Jack is the only one who competes with her for best of the series and I think she has got the best moments out of him. She has had to deal with a really unfair backlash over her casting. She deserves credit now.

I think she has been great and, sadly, she was the only one who needed to be to escape criticism.

I disagree, she has brought the best energy of the group and has been consistently good the whole way through. Emma and Baba haven’t really been funny, just ok. Andy takes it too seriously at times, but has been quite good on the whole. He is clever, rather than very funny.

Jack is the only one who competes with her for best of the series and I think she has got the best moments out of him. She has had to deal with a really unfair backlash over her casting. She deserves credit now.

I think she has been great and, sadly, she was the only one who needed to be to escape criticism.
To each his own! Humour is subjective after all. I still don't find her particularly funny and she hasn't exactly blown me away but she's been consistently good-ish and brought good vibes to the series. I've definitely enjoyed Emma & Jack way more and Andy & Babatunde have stronger highlights although they are a bit hit or miss so far.

Credit where credit's due, I've expected much worse based on her appearances on other shows and I'm glad to be proven (at least a bit) wrong.

To each his own! Humour is subjective after all. I still don't find her particularly funny and she hasn't exactly blown me away but she's been consistently good-ish and brought good vibes to the series. I've definitely enjoyed Emma & Jack way more and Andy & Babatunde have stronger highlights although they are a bit hit or miss so far.

Credit where credit's due, I've expected much worse based on her appearances on other shows and I'm glad to be proven (at least a bit) wrong.

I do think Jack is great. He is obviously a really nice guy behind the persona and you can see it coming through on shows like this