Television Taskmaster | Series 18 starts tonight

Not that anyone would want me near the set in any capacity, but I'd refuse because of all the annoying arts and crafts bullshit. Literally my worst nightmare.

I would struggle with the tasks that ask for things like a dance or to sing something. My worst nightmare. The tasks where I can wreck shit up would be good. I think I’d be like rhod Gilbert and get Alex naked a lot and just be all round insane.

The copying task was a bit crap. Wasn’t particularly enamoured with any of them really. The bridge one has kind of been done before, or similar. The film on the wellies thing is also just a rehashed make a movie style of task.

Shouted her way to the top, disgusting.

Nominated for whatever these awards are. Greg Davies, Alex Horne, Mike Wozniak and Daisy May Cooper. Daisy May feels like an odd one out, I don’t remember her being all that funny on the show.

The Norwegian version is pretty good, some comments on there likes it better than the NZ version because the taskmaster is better.
Personally i do too, but i also like the NZ one a lot.

Here's S1E1with subtitles, if anyone wants something to look at while waiting for the next British one :)

Didn't think the episode was going that well and then the team task came along. :lol:

Havent seen the latest episode.. but going by the first 3 episodes, this season is going to be fantastic.

everyone is great.

I don't get this at all. I have not seen anything so far to suggest she is any louder than anyone else on the show.

How has she been loud ?
If anything she's been too quiet.

If anything she's been too quiet.

I think people have this pre concieved notion about her and it simply has not been true at all.

On a side note I think it's obvious Morgana has watched the show for years and is trying to do things different to what is expected and being punished for it for some reason in the marking

I have found this season a massive improvement on the last. Stopped watching half-way through the previous season as I found it so dull.

Last season was one of, if not the best.
I just found Sarah and Charlotte to be so dull, painfully so. Lee Mack was average, Jamali pretty annoying but grew on me. Mike was the only highlight as far as I was concerned, held the whole thing together.

I just found Sarah and Charlotte to be so dull, painfully so. Lee Mack was average, Jamali pretty annoying but grew on me. Mike was the only highlight as far as I was concerned, held the whole thing together.

I'd happily watch Wozniak on his own. Agree about Sarah, but the rest were good. I think a lot of people rate last season highly. The worse was the Joe Thomas one. Dull as feck that year.

I thought it'd switched over to Godzilla Vs Kong when Desiree's babylons almost spilled out of her top.

Surprised not even 1 comment tonight, have people lost interest?

It's the first series for a while where I've really liked all of the contestants. A few of the tasks tonight were a bit shit though.

It's the first series for a while where I've really liked all of the contestants. A few of the tasks tonight were a bit shit though.

I haven’t found the time to watch it live recently but I do on catch up at some point.

That final task was amazing i would watch that for real if it becomes a sport. The suspense was unreal.

The final tasks have been consistently good this season. Victoria is very much my favourite but they have all been really good

Watched it a bit late. Pretty good episode I think, watching the team of 3 in the team task followed by the team of 2 was funny, as were Desiree and Victoria on the football one and Morgana with the cake one. :lol:
Enjoyed that last task, the slowmo and music made it feel intense.

But Desiree prevented Alex from scoring by scoring herself... I'm really disappointed that her own goal didn't count!

Thought it was a really good episode. You can definitely understand the logical thought process Desiree went through to decide that cling film would stop the ball, but common sense didn't kick in at any point. My son also particularly enjoyed the bit where Guz sat on his homemade cake and stood up, saying it looked like he had crapped himself. The Morgana arse shots were a little gratuitous though

I'd have tied the ball to myself somehow, or just gone in goal.

You could presumably also cut open the ball like Morgana did with the smaller ones in the other task.

Or tied Alex to something, or his legs together, etc...

Yeah a long string that I yank every time he shoots.

Would be pretty hard to make sure the ball didnt roll within 12 yards of you even if the string was 50 yards long

Popping the ball and then going in goal seemed the most obvious option to me.

Yeah a long string that I yank every time he shoots.
Now that is some out of the box thinking! Although I'm not sure how it would work.

Popping the ball and then going in goal seemed the most obvious option to me.
Nice one! I'm surprised that Morgana didn't do it as she has been popping different balls all season.

By the way, the Rhod Gilbert's way of simply tying Alex up would probably work wonders as well :lol:

I'd have just stood in goal, saved his first shot (hopefully) and then kicked the ball over the wall after I save it.

Yeah i don't really get why Guz clocked he could move it but then moved it quite close. He could have got a passing car to take the ball and then Alex wouldn't have ever found it.

I thought there were lots of obvious solutions to that one.

Yeah i don't really get why Guz clocked he could move it but then moved it quite close. He could have got a passing car to take the ball and then Alex wouldn't have ever found it.

I thought there were lots of obvious solutions to that one.

I was surprised Alex hadn't thought of that and had an extra spot in his pocket

Thought it was a really good episode. You can definitely understand the logical thought process Desiree went through to decide that cling film would stop the ball, but common sense didn't kick in at any point. My son also particularly enjoyed the bit where Guz sat on his homemade cake and stood up, saying it looked like he had crapped himself. The Morgana arse shots were a little gratuitous though
As Greg said, there’s a market for that video somewhere on the internet.