Striker options?

Borussia Dortmund have signed Guinea striker Serhou Guirassy from fellow Bundesliga side Stuttgart on a four-year deal.

I really cannot see the sense in signing another striker unless a bargain drops in our lap, we have plenty of players capable of scoring 15+ goals in a season if the team is functioning correctly, we didn't score last season because the whole team was dysfunctional not because we did not have players who could score

Don't think we need another striker, but we could do with a new Left Winger ideally. That should really help our scoring and creating.

Maybe so but no way are INEOS paying that
Nobody is paying that for him with his Gambling Addiction problem, yes he’s been to therapy but he’s has no resale value and is in his last year of his contract, United can tell him to sit there for 6 months and we can do a £25m deal in January or just wait til next summer and sign him for a free, the maximum we should pay for this player is £40m with 1 year left in contract and poor recent form in the PL.

Don't think we need another striker, but we could do with a new Left Winger ideally. That should really help our scoring and creating.
Hypothetically if we were to keep Sancho as no one is paying his wages and then buy his buddy Jeremie Frimpong, who is a speed merchant, allowing Sancho or Amad to operate as the playmaker type right winger and Garnaucho, Rashford as the more direct inverted left winger when Frimpong or Shaw/Dalot puts the crosses in the box who would you prefer in the 6 yard box to score those Chances?

Rasmus, Zirkzee or Ivan Toney ?
Or when we are chasing games maybe any two from three?

I think we'll get Toney towards the end of the window once Brentford realize no one is going to pony up a King's ransom for him and they'll have to get realistic or lose him from free at the end of the season.
That’s exactly how I see it, this one will run to the end of the window?

Ducker latest article talking about Toney being option due to Rasmus injury, doubt they let him go now due to their new signing out for a bit.

Who do you want instead?

I want Toney, however don't see it due to this Thiago guy being out for a few months now. Unpopular opinion I know but did like the whole look of Fullkrug but suspect he joins West Ham

Ducker latest article talking about Toney being option due to Rasmus injury, doubt they let him go now due to their new signing out for a bit.
Chupo Motang on a free. Or some other deal like that just to bulk up the numbers for a short period of time.

Fullkrug for 27 million is a striker I absolutely would have taken at United. Could see him being a 10-15 goal scorer in the league for West Ham.

Fullkrug for 27 million is a striker I absolutely would have taken at United. Could see him being a 10-15 goal scorer in the league for West Ham.

You just know he scores against us now

Not saying I agree with this scenario…

But does anyone think Chido Obi will be brought in as third choice? Behind Hojlund and Zirkzee

He’s 17 in November. Many before him have been playing at that age. And we must have done some convincing given he had a number of options abroad (apparently) where he would likely get a lot of minutes

But does anyone think Chido Obi will be brought in as third choice? Behind Hojlund and Zirkzee

He’s 17 in November. Many before him have been playing at that age. And we must have done some convincing given he had a number of options abroad (apparently) where he would likely get a lot of minutes

Assume so. If he shows enough in training there is a real opportunity for him, and would assume he's been told as much to sign.

Assume so. If he shows enough in training there is a real opportunity for him, and would assume he's been told as much to sign.
I also don’t disagree with it…if he takes his opportunities.

Could work well. Obviously he’s incentivised to perform.

I do, simply because Romano reported that Utd offered him that and that that was the reason he chose Utd.

He’s a big unit as well.

Calvert Lewin links are a bit strange. Is he even fit right now?
if he's available for like 5m and becomes the new Weghorst, just to have him around and use him when our two main strikers are injured, maybe worth a shot. But the real problem is that he'd be injured more often than the other two so it'd be a waste of money.

Ferguson is going to be a great striker, I think he needs another season at Brighton though for experience. I don't see why though we are targeting another giant striker, we need one a bit smaller for balance. I like
Santiago Giminez from Feyenoord, been linked to Nottingham Forest recently.

I’m leaning towards the opinion that Chido Obi will be brought in as 3rd choice.

And if he’s what he’s cracked up to be I’m convincing myself that it won’t be a problem.

We’ve seen Garna and Mainoo come in to have brilliant impacts. Perhaps this guy can as well

Doesn't make sense to have Hojlund and Evan Ferguson.
Of course it does. As much as it made sense for Brighton to have Undav, Jaoa Pedro, Evan Ferguson, and Welbeck

Or City to have Haaland and Alvarez/Jesus

No idea personally why we'd buy some of the highest rated striker prospects in Europe in Hojlund and Zirkzee and then put an obstacle in their path.

I’m leaning towards the opinion that Chido Obi will be brought in as 3rd choice.

And if he’s what he’s cracked up to be I’m convincing myself that it won’t be a problem.

We’ve seen Garna and Mainoo come in to have brilliant impacts. Perhaps this guy can as well

Would love it to happen but just can't see it