Film Star Wars: Pogue One

Don't get the hate this movie is getting in this thread, by far the best SW movie after the original trilogy and better than any of the sh*t churned in the latest set of movies released in the last decade. Had more grit and a bit of realism to it with the rebels doing some shady shit themselves.

That final scene was the cherry on top, what an amazing finale that was.

But I think Maul could have been explored in ep2 which would have made it much better than what we got. I think he was a damn silent badass
Maybe if he was playing a Smith, I can't picture a Scottish accent coming out of the mouth of a Sith though.

Don't get the hate this movie is getting in this thread, by far the best SW movie after the original trilogy and better than any of the sh*t churned in the latest set of movies released in the last decade. Had more grit and a bit of realism to it with the rebels doing some shady shit themselves.

That final scene was the cherry on top, what an amazing finale that was.
People hate this movie??? You're absolutely right by the way. This was EASILY the best of the Disney movies and proof that they could get it right if they wanted to instead of JJ Abrams moronic fanfiction and Rian's postmodern mess. Rogue One was -great-.

People hate this movie??? You're absolutely right by the way. This was EASILY the best of the Disney movies and proof that they could get it right if they wanted to instead of JJ Abrams moronic fanfiction and Rian's postmodern mess. Rogue One was -great-.
I assume he's basing it on the responses from 2017 in this thread.

Was just looking at some of the posts in the thread and a few have said it's not that good and over hyped. The overall ratings on IMDb etc are good though.

I assume he's basing it on the responses from 2017 in this thread.
Yea but even in retrospect I remember thinking it was great at the cinema, which caught me by surprise even at the time because so many modern films are just CGI abominations and somehow rogue one found a way to have a bit of heart.

I'm not fan, though I have been meaning to re-watch it. I always give films a second chance.

I just remember the characters being as dull as dishwater, Forest Whitaker's character putting Felicity Jones character (honestly cannot remember the names of these characters) in underground holes and the third act battle ,logically, not making any sense at all.

But, like I said I'll re-watch it.