Film Spider-man: No Way Home

Fancy describing it for us? I saw a potato-vision postage stamp style thing was out yesterday, but didn't watch.

It just has more shots that expand on the official trailer but has 2 shots of a certain trio and and also other MCU characters from the various multiverses.

Mate I haven't a fecking clue about any of the backstories or comic books about this. That was literally the most basic thing I could guess. :D
Oh, I've never opened a comic book in my life :lol:
Well, maybe not literally, but basically this. Based on what we've seen on Wanda/Loki though...

Can we put talk of leaks in spoiler tags please? Just had to skip the second page in this thread!

Can we put talk of leaks in spoiler tags please? Just had to skip the second page in this thread!
It's not spoilers at this point, it's fan theories. Which is what this thread will be like until the movie gets released. Then it'll be spoiler central.

What I hope is they concentrate less on the tech of him being Iron Mans heir and his suits adding to his powers. Spiderman is an incredibly powerful character with astonishing abilities.

Like the ability to hypnotize females.

Looks good. Cannot wait for all the chaos of the multiverse to unfold.

Something’s definitely off with Strange. I’m guessing he may be a variant.

Major respect if they have Chris Evans meet Chris Evans and then use Deadpool so that the actual Chris Evans meets them.

So excited for this!

Btw, if you pause around the time MJ falls and Ned leans over the scoffolding , you can see a badly edited out arm........

Edit. 2.22 right next to Ned.
.Also what's to bet that's Garfield spiderman jumping after her.

Last edited:
Is it confirmed that Tobey Maguire & Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man characters are going to be in this?

I love the shots with MJ falling, mirroring the scene in TAS2 where
Gwen Stacey falls in the clock tower and dies
- I imagine this will be referenced in the film to show the relative strength of Tom Holland's Spider-Man.

I’m so excited for this as I absolutely loved the first two and the other Sony Spider-Man movies were a part of my teens and twenties. The thing about this movie is though that they are throwing SO much at it that it’s either going to be the best Spider-Man movie ever made or it’s going to be a spectacular (boom boom) mess! Even the trailer has that feel about it.

Some people avoid trailers for these reasons. It really isn't difficult to put things in spoiler tags.
It’s literally impossible not to know about that particular spoiler.

It’s clearly in the trailer. The others even said it in the comment below me that Garfield is in it.
It’s literally impossible not to know about that particular spoiler.
Well seeing as I didn't know you're literally wrong.
I didn't know this (I always avoid trailers). I only came in here to say I'm really excited to watch this movie, then this exchange spoiled it for me :lol:

I remember avoiding everything for doctor sleep and finding out its a Shining sequel whilst sitting in the cinema :lol:

Last edited:
Well seeing as I didn't know you're literally wrong.
Do you use social media at all? I’m not into spoilers at all and avoid them at all costs but I’ve known about that particular one for what feels like years.

I didn't know this (I always avoid trailers). I only came in here to say I'm really excited to watch this movie, then this exchange spoiled it for me :lol:

I remember avoiding everything for doctor sleep and finding out its a Shining serial whilst sitting in the cinema :lol:
Tbf I don’t really think it’s a big spoiler more of a hype builder. And watching that trailer would make it extremely obvious regardless.

Do you use social media at all? I’m not into spoilers at all and avoid them at all costs but I’ve known about that particular one for what feels like years.

No but the has zero relevance. Even if I used social media it doesn't excuse people dropping spoilers because they assume everyone else has seen the same shit as them.

Twitter/FB hive mind at its finest.

I remember about 7 or so years back Sony had plans for a Sinister Six movie set in the Garfield-verse. Looks like they finally got it with this, which is worrying. I can just picture the board meetings which led to this movie, and I can't imagine it's conducive to a good story.

I remember about 7 or so years back Sony had plans for a Sinister Six movie set in the Garfield-verse. Looks like they finally got it with this, which is worrying. I can just picture the board meetings which led to this movie, and I can't imagine it's conducive to a good story.
Raimi's Spiderman 3 definitely suffered from having too many bad guys (and that was just Sandman and Venom). I guess this isn't 6 bad guys coming in completely cold, they have established stories in previous iterations and I do love Doc Oc and Green Goblin so I will remain cautiously optimistic.

This looks like it could possibly be epic and I hope the rumours are true about
Garfield and Maguire being in it.
Also be interesting to see what they do with MJ
Pretty sure it’s Spider-Man law that she dies at the hands of the green goblin falling and Peter can’t reach her, resulting in her death or will they change that.
Either way that would be a big move for his character.

Can’t wait. I wanted to be Spider-Man more than a footballer. Still do.

Can’t wait for this. Spider-Man is my favourite. Hope the action sequences with all the bad guys can mirror the recent video game too as that got it right where Spider-Man 3 failed.

This looks like it could possibly be epic and I hope the rumours are true about
Garfield and Maguire being in it.
Also be interesting to see what they do with MJ
Pretty sure it’s Spider-Man law that she dies at the hands of the green goblin falling and Peter can’t reach her, resulting in her death or will they change that.
Either way that would be a big move for his character.
Regarding your Spider man's law spoiler That is a Gwen Stacy thing not MJ. MJ is generally his endgame love interest.

So yeah this trailer has A WHOLE LOT of stuff happening. So many villains if handled well it could be epic. There have been many Sinister 6 stories and multiverse stories to get a good narrative basis for over the years from source material. It is just all in the execution really in a single film. I hope none of the trailers before the film reveal the elephant in the room appearances.

Those type reactions being seen in a cinema on the big screen with everyone gasping, clapping, reacting together are what gets people back in theatres.