Film Spider-man: No Way Home

What I hope is they concentrate less on the tech of him being Iron Mans heir and his suits adding to his powers. Spiderman is an incredibly powerful character with astonishing abilities.

Something is off about Strange, he obliged to Peter’s request too easily & he’s just chilling in a snowed out lair?
Trailer looks good though, but I’m not sure I’m a fan of the time altering, multi-timeline, time travelling arc we’re in with Marvel right now.

Something is off about Strange, he obliged to Peter’s request too easily & he’s just chilling in a snowed out lair?
Trailer looks good though, but I’m not sure I’m a fan of the time altering, multi-timeline, time travelling arc we’re in with Marvel right now.
Yeah you’d think Strange would know more than anyone not to mess about with these things. :lol:

Yeah you’d think Strange would know more than anyone not to mess about with these things. :lol:
You are forgetting the basic fact that he can see the future and knows what's the consequences. It's probably a ploy to create multiple copies of each superhero to fight each copy of Kang.

You are forgetting the basic fact that he can see the future and knows what's the consequences. It's probably a ploy to create multiple copies of each superhero to fight each copy of Kang.
Good point.

Strange calls him Peter at the start of the trailer and at the end calls him Parker when he says "Be careful what you wish for Parker" which seems a little more sinister. Could be a fake or a trick going on.

As long as we get Tobey in this I'm good.

You'd think so! Plus i'm sure he's meant to be OCD about things, and his entire crib is filthy as feck :lol:

Strange calls him Peter at the start of the trailer and at the end calls him Parker when he says "Be careful what you wish for Parker" which seems a little more sinister. Could be a fake or a trick going on.

Didn't pick up on that, good catch!

Maybe a multi-verse thing?

Alfred Molina as Doc Oc? sign me up.

Spiderman 2 is still hands down the best Spiderman movie there's been.

Looks good. Cannot wait for all the chaos of the multiverse to unfold.

Something’s definitely off with Strange. I’m guessing he may be a variant.

Just can't enjoy these new spider man movies without Bully Maguire whipping out dance moves.

Wasn’t that rumoured to happen because of the multiverse - that Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield might feature in it?
I have seen a leaked photo of Garfield but nothing about Toby. Hopefully it will be a surprise. The multiverse is a crazy idea though. After endgame I thought marvel won't be able to recreate such a nice interconnected world. Now, within first year of phase 4, it looks like they might be able to surpass it :lol: .

Im hyped. Any chance Strange is behaving... strangely due to Wanda? A multiverse would help her based on the series right?

Also they better recreate this as the post credit scene:

I have seen a leaked photo of Garfield but nothing about Toby. Hopefully it will be a surprise. The multiverse is a crazy idea though. After endgame I thought marvel won't be able to recreate such a nice interconnected world. Now, within first year of phase 4, it looks like they might be able to surpass it :lol: .

I have the video with more spoilers inc other people

Theres a theory about it being mephisto.

Why the feck is Strange willing to risk opening up the multiverse for Peter? Seems so off character for him to do something so reckless

Why the feck is Strange willing to risk opening up the multiverse for Peter? Seems so off character for him to do something so reckless
Controlled by somebody else
Or he sees a new threat, and the solution for that is by opening it and having short term issues to resolve the bigger long term issue. Similar to IW > EG

If multiple variants of Kangs already exist this means that all those heroes already exist as well, doesn't it? And if he's somehow creating even more new universes, there are going to be Kang variants there as well.

It seems way more likely that he's under control/it's not really him or something like that.

If multiple variants of Kangs already exist this means that all those heroes already exist as well, doesn't it? And if he's somehow creating even more new universes, there are going to be Kang variants there as well.

It seems way more likely that he's under control/it's not really him or something like that.
Mate I haven't a fecking clue about any of the backstories or comic books about this. That was literally the most basic thing I could guess. :D

Mate I haven't a fecking clue about any of the backstories or comic books about this. That was literally the most basic thing I could guess. :D

You've seen the gif where Homer backs away into the hedge right?

That's what you should think the second you have any kind of light-hearted thought about this super hero stuff in here. It get's serious :lol:

Those multiple variants of Kangs only have the potential to be in one place because of the little teleporting pads they created. The heroes on the other Earths wouldn't have that so this might be Strange's way of bridging the gap and allowing them all access to the fight. He's not 'creating' universes, the multiverse already existed it's just that they're now interacting with each other where previously the version of Kang we saw die was holding them all at bay.

Kang was a proper dude. Although I always thought as a kid that he had a microwave in his stomach.
Omg his name was KRANG. You fell for the oldest trick in the book you fake nerd! Hahahaha!