Serie A and Italian football 2015/2016

Equaliser!!

Against the run of play but decent goal.

Good cross from Honda. Koulibaly who's been good so far can't get enough on the header and it lands at Bonaventura's feet.

Napoli has had everything. Must have been Milan's first chance that.

Milan parked the bus and Napoli wasted their chances. 1-1. Higuain selfish at the end.

Shame Napoli couldn't get the win, they had the chances. Looking forward to the Derby d'Italia on Sunday.

Milan unbeaten in eight. They're very very slowly starting to turn a corner after a few dreadful years, but there is still a long way to go before they can compete for the title. This is the start of their eventual comeback but I don't think it can be completed until Berlusconi and Galliani are gone.

Milan unbeaten in eight. They're very very slowly starting to turn a corner after a few dreadful years, but there is still a long way to go before they can compete for the title. This is the start of their eventual comeback but I don't think it can be completed until Berlusconi and Galliani are gone.

Yea seems they want Mihajlovic gone,Berlusconi clown even said before Napoli game how he wants/demands Milan to win every single game till end and saying that in middle of run with only 2 defeats in 4 months is just plain retarded.

Yea seems they want Mihajlovic gone,Berlusconi clown even said before Napoli game how he wants/demands Milan to win every single game till end and saying that in middle of run with only 2 defeats in 4 months is just plain retarded.

Mihajlovic has been doing a great job with what is available to him. Berlusconi and Galliani have been there forever and the club needs change. I hope something forces them to leave so Milan can return to where they belong.

I'm loving Serie A at the moment. Roma won 3-1 today with El Shaarawry getting another two today - and I'm quite surprised they're not far behind Napoli. Milan winning again at the moment - I don't think they;ve lost in 6-7 matches , and they're very solid defensively at the moment (compared to recent Milan). Donnarumma has actually had a very good influence on the defense strangely enough, for a guy that just turned 17 this week.

Yeah, the Top 6 have all picked up form and broken away from the rest. There will be two interesting matches this matchday. Tomorrow, Juventus host Inter for the first of Derby two d'Italias this week. And on Monday Napoli will travel to Fiorentina. The outcomes will be highly interesting for the Scudetto and CL races.

Milan being my second team I really hope Donnarumma sticks with them for a long time. He's just incredible and only 17, could become their Buffon.

Juventus - Inter 2-0 (Bonucci, Morata). Not a great match but a deserved win.

Juve just know how to grind out results, they're a winning machine, I can't see Napoli stopping them getting 5 in a row.

Mancini is messing up at Inter, he really should be doing better with the squad he has. After last night's game, he said that Inter aren't that far off Juve's level. That's not true in terms of performance or on paper.

Mancini is messing up at Inter, he really should be doing better with the squad he has. After last night's game, he said that Inter aren't that far off Juve's level. That's not true in terms of performance or on paper.

I don't know about that, I think they're probably only the 4th or 5th best team in Serie A. There's very little creativity in this Inter team.

Inter's line-up was ridiculously defensive. They've really regressed after a solid start to the season.

I think they had Medal in the Pirlo type role with Melo (how he's still around is beyond me) and Kondogbia in midfield :lol:. Such a defensive midfield and they've won so many games 1-0 this season.

Take it the lack of audience is due to Koulibaly-gate.

Fast start to Fiorentina-Napoli. 1-1 already. Marcos Alonso headed in a corner and Napoli scored after a longball from Koulibaly that left the Fiorentina defence in a mess, keeper way out of position, leaving Higuain to smash a volley into a open net.

Napoli need to improve big time, Fiorentina are all over them.

Higuain with a stupid offside goal. Could have held his run. Great clearance by Koulibaly. A so so 2nd half but it's been better towards the end.

Embarassing. Do not even remember us losing by more than two goals since Conte took over at our club and brought us back to glory.