Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

He hasn't created or made a single decent pass. He somehow managed to be the most useless attacking player during this competition.
Thought he was your best man against us. Though he did miss 2 sitters.

Just look at the difference in delivery in the anthems. French players are passionate and going to war. Spanish players looking timid, scared and refusing to sing.

Such a bizarre take. He fell victim to a private provocation. Not saying he did the right thing but he had an amazing tourney up to that time. He will always have a special place in my heart.

I am a huge fan of his game too but that response was one of the dumbest mistakes in Football history. Doesn't matter if the opponents provoked him. That happens all the time. You simply can't retaliate like that in a World Cup final. Period.

Mbappe and Theo Hernandez surely have to do something against that Spanish right hand side?

Hard one to call this. Based on their tournament level Spain should win but their wide players could be nullified by French defence and then you look at France's attackers to finally turn up.

You would think that Nacho/Navas channel would have their eyes lighting up, but we'll see.

Just look at the difference in delivery in the anthems. French players are passionate and going to war. Spanish players looking timid, scared and refusing to sing.
Shame too, the Spanish anthem has amazing lyrics.

Spain coming in with all the form but France just seem like a team that can win the big games. Could be a repeat of the 06 WC game

To be fair, the lyrics are impossible to memorize.

How many times have you said this now? :lol:

Has the guy who always complains about France not wearing blue been on yet?

20 on France so I can celebrate both outcomes so it will probably be a draw.

Why is the crowd booing everytime Cucurella is on the ball?