Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Neither do England
I can't even imagine the amount of nonsense you have put out with your almost 100.000 forum posts when I see things like this. Netherlands has nothing to fear from England. You guys have been playing like wet toilet paper and the head coach doesn't seem to be willing to change things. England is doomed and will lose that match, mark my words

We should be more excited about the semifinals.
Spain vs Germany, Germany vs France, France vs Portugal, Germany vs Italy… were something we have been seeing all the time. France vs Spain and Netherlands vs England havent happened in 20+ years.

They were supposed to have 2 players send off? I can imagine maybe Parades for the dug-out thing, but who else?
Messi deliberate handball is debatable I guess as was an advantage but yeah the bench volleyed ball is about as stonewall as you can get.

I can't even imagine the amount of nonsense you have put out with your almost 100.000 forum posts when I see things like this. Netherlands has nothing to fear from England. You guys have been playing like wet toilet paper and the head coach doesn't seem to be willing to change things. England is doomed and will lose that match, mark my words
It seems you have a weak imagination then.

I just don’t see why England in particular should fear this referee. He’s got a sketchy history but it’s not specifically England NT related.

Hoping for a Spain vs Netherlands final. Brings back some good old memories. I wish the octopus was still alive.

Messi deliberate handball is debatable I guess as was an advantage but yeah the bench volleyed ball is about as stonewall as you can get.
That would've been Messi's 1st yellow card though. He was booked after that.

That handball was definitely a yellow if you ask me.

Can someone mark his words and put a thread mark?

The final being on a Sunday is a bit shit tbh. Wish it was on Saturday

The Ref isn't really a match fixer i(f you look at what he actually did) but he'll definitely send off Jude Bellingham as revenge for bringing it up.
He allegedly took money from convicted match fixer Hoyzer to help him out as linesman.

I read he took 300 euro from a ref called Hoyzer around 20 years ago. He told other refs and they all went to the DFB about Hoyzer who has been banned for life. Working for a Croatian betting syndicate.

From what I can see he was a young man put into a position and did the right thing and took a small ban to help prosecute Hoyzer.

This sounds like a wild match, imagine being the striker sent off here seeing it unfold.

This opening round German Cup match was refereed by Hoyzer who admitted to attempting to influence the outcome of the game by awarding a number of unjustified penalties against Hamburg. HSV striker Emile Mpenza was sent off for protesting calls. The obviously questionable nature of the calls in this match caused a number of Hoyzer's fellow officials to complain to the German Football Association which led to the opening of the investigations that revealed the scandal.By the time the fix was revealed several more Cup rounds had been played and Paderborn had been eliminated. The match was not to be replayed and Mpenza's red card was rescinded. HSV was awarded €500,000 in compensation and was also to be awarded a Germany international match at the club's home ground which could generate an additional €1.5 million in revenue.

The Ref isn't really a match fixer i(f you look at what he actually did) but he'll definitely send off Jude Bellingham as revenge for bringing it up.
Or award him a penalty to show the world he's DEFINITELY not being influenced by him bringing that up.

Southgate's England pretty much always lose against the first decent side they play. The only question is "are Holland a decent side".
Not just Southgate’s, England under every other manager in my lifetime was the same, going back to Euro 96.
I don’t know if “decent” is the right word, I prefer to use “equal” or “superior”.
That’s why I don’t see any difference between Southgate and all the other manager bar Steve McClaren.

Holland are not better or equal to England, but they have Weghorst.

I would bet on extra time leaving Yamal on the bench for a more open second half. I ask you all to say a prayer for Don Jesús Navas González who will be a wall against Mbappe.

France will bore Spain to death and win on penalties. England will do the same to us, but win 1-0.

media will just cease coverage of the final after 20 minutes as no one will like football anymore at that point.

It's very hard to be excited about the teams left to be honest. In the last Euros- despite some people arguing against this- Italy actually played some really good stuff and their midfield was dominant against every team except Spain. They pretty much deserved to be champions in my opinion. In this tournament however, you have:

• France-hideously boring, star striker playing with a back injury and a broken nose, the main creative player, Griezmann, hopelessly out of form; they're a team that are just being bailed out by an extremely quick defence and midfield. Hard to beat and very hard to like.
  • Netherlands- played some good stuff in patches but the team balance looks wrong at times and it's hard to see where they might hurt better teams. Worth noting though that Italy won the last Euros with basically no striker (Immobile) so it can happen :lol: .
  • England- horribly negative, with a manager being saved with late equalizers by very talented attacking players against inferior opponents. Could very well go on to win the tournament but a very unlikable set up and manager.
  • Spain- probably the best team in the tournament, you do wonder if they start picking up injuries though, we'll see tonight I guess.

A very bad tournament for the most part. The worst in memory for me.

It's very hard to be excited about the teams left to be honest. In the last Euros- despite some people arguing against this- Italy actually played some really good stuff and their midfield was dominant against every team except Spain. They pretty much deserved to be champions in my opinion. In this tournament however, you have:

• France-hideously boring, star striker playing with a back injury and a broken nose, the main creative player, Griezmann, hopelessly out of form; they're a team that are just being bailed out by an extremely quick defence and midfield. Hard to beat and very hard to like.
  • Netherlands- played some good stuff in patches but the team balance looks wrong at times and it's hard to see where they might hurt better teams. Worth noting though that Italy won the last Euros with basically no striker (Immobile) so it can happen :lol: .
  • England- horribly negative, with a manager being saved with late equalizers by very talented attacking players against inferior opponents. Could very well go on to win the tournament but a very unlikable set up and manager.
  • Spain- probably the best team in the tournament, you do wonder if they start picking up injuries though, we'll see tonight I guess.

A very bad tournament for the most part. The worst in memory for me.
Which is weird, because the 1st round of group games was amazing.

France will bore Spain to death and win on penalties. England will do the same to us, but win 1-0.

media will just cease coverage of the final after 20 minutes as no one will like football anymore at that point.
Funny I was thinking the sa,e thing

I'm hoping France will suddenly pull a 180 on us and came out of the gate with super offensive footie today - confusing everyone. But that probably won't happen.

Southgate's England pretty much always lose against the first decent side they play. The only question is "are Holland a decent side".
Guess we'll find out

I'd say 2-1, Weggy will be up for some revenge given the crap he got on the CAF